Ones To Watch 2020

• Hello all, How are you doing? I, as I am sure many of you are, am planning deep into 2020 at the moment. Here is a blog post I have just dropped looking at a selection of French players that have piqued my interest for 2020 for various reasons. Out of form, injured, big transfer ahead.....Paul Pogba. they're all in here. Come and take a look!

https://fifrenchtalent.com/2019/12/18/ones-to-watch-2020/

• @FIGenesis decent read as always mate; really hope Ntcham kicks on in the EL knock outs and gets a move out of the pub league.

• @FIGenesis Great read. Thanks for sharing.

Thoughts on Maxime Lopez at Marseille with Thauvin, Rongier and Payet fit? Could be a great PB player but relatively quiet on that front so far this season.

• Have only Rongier in your article. For a pb player that is under a pound, he is good value. Half my port like a lot of other traders have taken a pounding due to Xmas withdrawals. Rongier has been one of the steady ones, though.

0_1576709978726_upload-4719b0f6-82f6-4850-b8bd-8f0342154cea

• Thank you for the continued articles and insights.

Touched on by a few above but how do you see Valentin Rongier getting on given he's got two PB monsters in thuivan and Payet in the same team?

I'd also be interested to know if you have an opinion on Clement Grenier whom is back from injury and seems to be on set pieces for Rennes. Is he a player you would pick up?

• I hold Bourigeaud, Ikone and Camavinga from that list. Can see all 3 potentially moving in the summer

What has struck me about Bourigeaud is his PB scores this season. He has been comfortably hitting 150+ in games where he hasn't had a goal or assist

• One player I have my eye on is Thauvin, one reservation I do have about him is that he hasn't posted THAT big a score for a quite a while now looking at FI scout. Also on Ikone, I watched him against PSG and for me he was the stand out player on the pitch- had never seen him before but he had everything, pace and power which constantly kept the PSG defenders occupied

• @Metropolis doesn't seem to be getting game time which is a shame as he is a great player

• @Sav2000 Thanks bud. I think Ntcham will be playing in Ligue 1 or Serie A next season. He's having a great run for the Hoops at the moment.

• @Metropolis Thanks bud. It has been a tough season for Lopez. He has slipped well down the pecking order and there are now rumours of Marseille making a loan offer for Rabiot as well. Lopez almost joined Sevilla in the summer. Bet he regrets that not going through now!!! I think he moves, maybe even in January, if he is not guaranteed first team football.

• @Londoner Thanks for reading bud. As I said in the blog, I am really confident that Rongier picks up some PB in the second half of the season. He is starting to look very good for Marseille.

• @DW Hey bud. Thanks for reading and the support! On Grenier, I am always sad because he could have become so much more. I am glad he has finally found some form. He is a decent IPD/PB hybrid bet at his current price. I think Rongier will be fine. Payet will leave Marseille at the latest in the summer. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Thauvin may get changed to a FWD at some point so hopefully won't compete with Rongier directly in the medium to long term.

• @BradD Thanks for reading! I totally on Bourigeaud. He is a real PB dark horse. Especially as he is a corner and free kick taker. He is also primed for transfer hype this summer. I am also more and more confident each time I watch Camavinga that he is a PB player in the making. His attacking ability is hugely underrated.

• @ChazFI123 Hey bud. Ikone is a superb prospect. Exactly the reason Deschamps called him up for the Euro qualifiers recently. I think Thuavin has huge PB potential. Goals and assists are so much more important these days in PB. Thauvin gets those in great volume. Plus I am sure that he will split set pieces with Payet.....until Payet leaves!