PB is a fix

• They really do need to add the ability to click on a score and be able to see it broken down and itemised during and after that matches mainly just to build confidence in the PB scoring system

• Maybe Opta have been asked to double
    check scoring after full time to avoid what happened the other night with Neymar.

Wouldn't make sense for FI to opt to pay out for Neymar and then fix it tonight. Just one of those things I guess. Very unlucky for Kimmich holders. I also hold, so can't deny the disappointment but as long as Messi holds out for MB I'll be inclined to forget..

• Piss take

• @Jimbob This is weird cause on the website it says defender, but on the app he's a midfielder?

• I have 1000 futures in Kimmich so I am mightily annoyed, especially after all his other second places this season. Not just him either, the amount of times my other players have come second in PB this season is sickening. I'd already decided who to spend the dividends on tomorrow. Someone get the violins out for me.

• @JaySaul yeh hector is a mid for me. How can we trust any of the players on the index... Position is one of the key factors when you buy or don't buy a player... If I'd know hector was a defender I might have bought him? Especially ipd chasers with it being 2p a goal not 1

• @JaySaul said in PB is a fix:

@Jimbob This is weird cause on the website it says defender, but on the app he's a midfielder?

The app should take priority (because it suits plenty of us!). Those that agree, give me a thumbs up or say 'aye'

• @Boris999 👍 👍 👍

• People using the forum just to complain ... maybe you can also open some good threads once

• @JaySaul he's listed as a defender, but if you click on him, his orange dot is on the defensive mid position.

• Bit of a kick in the balls tonight with this changing after the game but also Kostic racking up a massive half time PB score looking as if going to smash star man no problem only for Eintracht to decide to stop playing and fling away a two goal lead 😰😰 thank Christ for Dybala but could of been a clean sweep for me instead

• @NewUser455434 said in PB is a fix:

People using the forum just to complain ... maybe you can also open some good threads once

Plenty of good threads as well as those for letting off steam too. I think we are blessed on here as there are very few posters that only complain and contribute nothing. We're a fairly positive and helpful bunch on the whole.

• @Boris999 I went on app and it had Hector down as mid, checked it again on app after seeing this thread then he was changed to def 🤷‍♂️. This was well after the games had finished. Something stinks!!!

• @Boris999 said in PB is a fix:

@JaySaul said in PB is a fix:

@Jimbob This is weird cause on the website it says defender, but on the app he's a midfielder?

The app should take priority (because it suits plenty of us!). Those that agree, give me a thumbs up or say 'aye'

I’ve got him as a defender on iOS app

• After the Neymar issue they were always going to have to make sure the result was right before midnight though. Seems like an opta issue not FI but can completely get why people are tamping

• @weerab said in PB is a fix:

Bit of a kick in the balls tonight with this changing after the game but also Kostic racking up a massive half time PB score looking as if going to smash star man no problem only for Eintracht to decide to stop playing and fling away a two goal lead 😰😰 thank Christ for Dybala but could of been a clean sweep for me instead

Yeah I was getting excited over more Kostic dividends, but then that all got thrown away.

As for Kimmich, I'm glad I don't hold as he's been so unlucky this year! I do think think that there should be montly bonus dividends for the top player in each position with highest average score for 3+ games that hasn't won any PB in that month.

• @Jimbob said in PB is a fix:

@JaySaul he's listed as a defender, but if you click on him, his orange dot is on the defensive mid position.

Yea i know. That's what i meant, on the app on the match day PB scores table it says defender but you click on him and he's got the orange dot signally a midfielder. But if you go on the website and click on him, it says defender (at least for me it does). Just a bit of a weird inconsistency between the app and the website.

• @weerab i thought my luck couldnt get any worse. Bought a phillip max tracker yesterday morning with the plan to buy on the winter break.. did the same with kostic yesterday! Thought id managed to get lucky with kostic then this happens with Kimmich!!

• @kristiang85 if Fi ever get round to doing a TOTM then his price will go through the roof as he will be in it every single month his consistently is superb and great to see him playing at RB again tonight keep away the chat of position movement

• Whether or not the amendments are accurate its bulkshit to have changes made fully hald an hour after a game finished. Maybe kimmich wasnt top defender tonight, maybe he was, either way every kimmich holder will feel robbed. I'm not gonna start saying its bullshit or its fixed but I definitely feel robbed. At what point can u sit back and congratulate yourself for a PB win. Especially kimmich man, hes had that many 2nd places I'm fuckin raging about this

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.