The Index is Starting to Rise

• Iโ€™ve had a very static portfolio for nearly 3 months now with any gains in that time usually lost elsewhere. However the last 2 days have been different, the Footie is up quite significantly on both days and so is my portfolio!

Could this be the 5% deposit bonus or is the marketing push starting to take effect? Early days but if this is how January goes it could be an incredible month!

• @NewUser72082 it's that Versace bath robe!

Yes, 5% bonus helping. Early payday approaching, Christmas spending done and new users. Adam Cole Q&A also helped?

• My port has been on a steady overall decline over December after an insanely strong October and November. Despite very strong rises from my Cap app players this month, any appreciation has been strongly outweighed by significant drops from my big PB players; Kimmich, Kroos, Messi, De Bruyne etc. However, in the past few days my PB holds have begun to bounce back and I've seen good rises from a lot of them such as De Bruyne and Werner. Even better news though is that my holds at the lower end of the market have continued to boom alongside them, so I would gleam from this that it's less likely an effect of people piling money in for the deposit bonus and more an uptick of the entire market.

Very promising and much needed positive signs, it's been difficult to HODL this past month but hopefully we are about to be rewarded for our faith and patience.

• @NewUser72082 Obviously the bonus has ignited things but I think existing traders may be seeing an opportunity to get in now rather than wait for the much hoped for January influx of new investment.

• @DillyDong said in The Index is Starting to Rise:

it's been difficult to HODL this past month

0_1576745107904_upload-02b07ed3-de5f-464c-b02e-66e7a61e21e8

?

• Been a very gradually declining December for my portfolio (as expected in the lead up to Christmas).
    This was 2 days ago...

0_1576746446547_Screenshot_2019-12-17-18-15-08-1-1-1.png

I knew it was nothing to worry about, but waking up to this today was a lovely surprise...

0_1576746522479_Screenshot_2019-12-19-08-58-05-1-1-1.png.

The index seems to be thriving. 2020 could be massive!

• i feel exactly the same...i've been rising now for around 1/2 weeks after a dismal october/november.

• Up 2.12 % for me this week

• @G27

Overall I've had a bang average season so far - I was on about 87% ROI in September (a full year after joining) and was hoping to hit 100% before 2020.
    But the market became extremely volatile and unpredictable, and my ROI dropped to around 68% by mid October and I decided to sell up and then start again afresh after timing out for a month. Not the most frugal of decisions, as the dividend increase was announced midway through ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚.

But anyway, a very good November and now the last couple of days and I'm now up to about 98.75% ROI! Some more Minamino divs tonight are going to help but it's going to be close if I can hit 100% before 2020!

*I've added an extra 33% in deposits this past week but I'm discounting that in the mathematics ๐Ÿ˜€

• I've been pretty average this month but not concerned about it.

Down in 24 hours but up for the week.

0_1576747591203_Gains.jpg

But like I say I've no long term worries, confidence in my players and medium/long term objectives

• Up slightly for week got be happy at all with that being a depay holder. Think few quid be going in tomorrow with lots ยฃ20 from these ยฃ30 recommend a friend second part

• @scott1976 Yeah I'm just about back to where I was Sunday before Depay got injured, so good amount of growth since the weekend.

• Little bits of slow growth for me, no real drops but loads of dividends. Over ยฃ500 in dividends alone since the start of the season thats 10% of my net deposits without taking into consideration all the cap app on to top of that

• The last few days have been really good for me; steady rises across the board. It really is reflecting last year where a stagnant October/November/early December gave way to a mid-December/January boom. My only worry is that the targeted deposit bonus has manipulated it a bit (oh I hate deposit bonuses).

• @Black-wolf said in The Index is Starting to Rise:

Little bits of slow growth for me, no real drops but loads of dividends. Over ยฃ500 in dividends alone since the start of the season thats 10% of my net deposits without taking into consideration all the cap app on to top of that

That's the beauty of a diverse portfolio mate, nice one ๐Ÿ‘

• Yeh, it's booming.

Long may it continue
    0_1576752847109_Screenshot_20191219-105326.png

• The fact many users are reporting growth this close to Christmas / Winter breaks is a great indicator of health. Iirc previous years have seen much larger drops in December, followed by huge growth in Jan.

Iโ€™m still not sure if weโ€™re just seeing the Jan rises earlier as people try to predict the market, but the footie has been going up throughout December and that can only be positive. Hereโ€™s hoping for an ever bigger January ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿš€

• The Footie was 134,438 on 2nd December.

I've not recorded the 1st as it must have been a Sunday, & I only track it Mon-Fri.

Today it's 136,172.

So we have had a growth of 1,734. ๐Ÿ‘

• @Ericali said in The Index is Starting to Rise:

The Footie was 134,438 on 2nd December.

I've not recorded the 1st as it must have been a Sunday, & I only track it Mon-Fri.

Today it's 136,172.

So we have had a growth of 1,734. ๐Ÿ‘

No need to track it manually if you have this link! https://indexgain.co.uk/buzzpro/price-timeseries-charts/

We will be on 150k by end of January, I'm sure.

• @kristiang85 I just note it at the side of my portfolio value, which I record Mon-Fri on Excel.

Got to do something to pass the time in work! ๐Ÿ˜‚