Wednesday 14th March - Spontaneous IPO - The Lisbon Lions?!

• Well we didn't have to wait long for a random IPO day to appear.

Here's the pictorial to accompany the spiel https://twitter.com/AgatelloFI/status/973664487109808130

Putting it simply it's a day rammed full of Sporting Lisbon players plus a few random others.

First of all Lisbon are in a good place from a Europa League perspective 2-0 up against Vitoria Plzen (think I've spelt that right) after the 1st leg. So who's hot and who's not?

Well the one and only shining prospect is Marcos Acuna, an exciting prospect that some Argie fans are saying could even outshine Dybala at the World Cup (cheers to Google for that info!). He's 25 so not exactly a spring chicken but coming on at 30p is an absolute steal for someone who might just light up the World Cup. If there was evidence of a big money move somewhere he would probably break the £1 but I suspect we're probably looking at 70-80p ish at a guess.

I would discuss the rest but after already watching too much football with the main man Banega n Co dumping Utd out; the ball n chain is giving me grief!

Good luck trading tomorrow guys.

• @Agatello 'ball and chain' ha ha ha ha, love it!!!

So we're looking at, and I thank you for your suggestion.....so.......Acuna M ta ta

Lovely Stuff Agatello, thanks!

• @Agatello the salzburg players are worth to mention! There is a good chance that they kick out Dortmund on tuesday. And players like Haidara (only 20 years old, and played fantastic last tuesday) could easily move in sommer to the partner club RB Leipzig

• Acuna has launched and settled at 0.66 for now, which still seems a decent price given the ratings

• @Bernie-Madoff said in Wednesday 14th March - Spontaneous IPO - The Lisbon Lions?!:

@Agatello 'ball and chain' ha ha ha ha, love it!!!

So we're looking at, and I thank you for your suggestion.....so.......Acuna M ta ta

Lovely Stuff Agatello, thanks!

I had the Lion king in my head too when I saw his name, very fitting with the Lisbon theme!!

@BL__FI yep I'd agree that 60's is still a decent price for him. Especially with EL still in the pipeline. Only takes a club in the Prem to show interest and some tabloid exposure to see that price double!

• @NewUser38991 said in Wednesday 14th March - Spontaneous IPO - The Lisbon Lions?!:

@Agatello the salzburg players are worth to mention! There is a good chance that they kick out Dortmund on tuesday. And players like Haidara (only 20 years old, and played fantastic last tuesday) could easily move in sommer to the partner club RB Leipzig

Take your point, goal threat isn't the worst I've ever seen and he's young enough. I only gave him 2 stars though because there's no WC, he's out of league and I suspect Dortmund should knock them out. Should speculation of a move to Liepzig materialise then I think he would be worth a shout.

Don't forget the star system is aimed at who will be hot property at IPO launch, not necessarily who's a good or bad buy in the long term. :-)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.