Pjanic at the Isco

• One is falling and one is rising. There is no connection, I wanted to create a thread that sounds like a quite well known band.

I'll probably delete it šŸ˜Š

• @ScouseSte šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

• @ScouseSte a most creative pump šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

• Reminds me of an old Joke...

Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been found dead on the bedroom floor of the Real Madrid manager.

Investigating police are saying it is Murder on Zidanes floor.

You might need to be a certain age to get that one.

• @Ralph-Wiggum said in Pjanic at the Isco:

Reminds me of an old Joke...

Sophie Ellis-Bextor has been found dead on the bedroom floor of the Real Madrid manager.

Investigating police are saying it is Murder on Zidanes floor.

You might need to be a certain age to get that one.

Hahahah brilliant

• @LittleFish said in Pjanic at the Isco:

@ScouseSte a most creative pump šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

In all honesty, I did something very silly and impulsive last night - I saw a couple of names on the ticker buying Isco and then saw @Vespasian32 name pop up too so, without proper research (just one quick Twitter search), I pressed "buy max" and spent my cash balance on exactly 100 shares.

I think when you buy a player because you see someone you know / respect buying them, is known as "piggybacking a trade"? Well yes, I did that. Got him at Ā£1.82.

Immediately regretted spaffing my cash-balance on impulse so, despite it being a decent purchase, put him in the sell queue 10 mins later and was almost immediately out at Ā£1.92.
    Ā£6 profit in 10 mins is not a bad result for something I should never have gotten involved in and completely goes against the "always do your own research" mantra!

It was after I'd sold up that I posted this, because I panic bought and panic sold Isco and the band popped in my head.

Incidentally he's up around Ā£1.97 now I think šŸ‘

• @ScouseSte was 2.04 this morning but I IS at Ā£2 (for Ā£1.95). Was a good dip in and out... Got in at Ā£1.70

• In all seriousness I would absolutely love Isco in the PL, could be one of my favourite players to watch, especially when he plays for Spain

• @Vespasian32 said in Pjanic at the Isco:

@ScouseSte was 2.04 this morning but I IS at Ā£2 (for Ā£1.95). Was a good dip in and out... Got in at Ā£1.70

Well thank you for popping up on the ticker mate, only Ā£6 for me but profit is profit šŸ˜Š.

Actually, thinking back to listening to the HWAH podcast last night and @MickTurbo stating the importance of a cash balance, this was a prime example of where it showed it's advantages šŸ‘

Although it could of course have backfired šŸ™ˆ

• @ScouseSte nice one. Trouble with a a cash balance is if you are buying one share as a tracker and press the wrong button! šŸ˜±