Premier League player suggestions...

• Apologies in advance if I have missed a thread on this topic already....

I have £200 that I want to put in a premier league player whilst the winter break is on elsewhere. Plan to take it out after a month but will review at the time.

Have a couple of ideas but welcome any suggestions / pumps.

Thanks in advance 👊

• Martial, very undervalued, if he could just match his potential.
    Needs a kickstart and Watford today could do it

• Son. Easy fixtures over christmas, PB scoring forward

• With £200 I think you want to be looking at IPD strikers. There are quite a few I hold at present but i reckon Troy Deeney is as good value as any

• @MickTurbo I was leaning my towards ipd, had troy after manager got the sack but didn't get the bounce I expected so sold....might buy back. Ings still a possibility despite his rise...

• Rashford, everyone forgets how young he is & when Utd sort themselves out & have a striker for him play off he’ll be better than he is now. Even in this poor Utd team he’s been winning PB

• Ryan fraser coming in to Jan.

• @Uncle-G said in Premier League player suggestions...:

Rashford, everyone forgets how young he is & when Utd sort themselves out & have a striker for him play off he’ll be better than he is now. Even in this poor Utd team he’s been winning PB

Yes, and worth holding into the Euros too. Chance of MB along the way.

• @FINorth said in Premier League player suggestions...:

Son. Easy fixtures over christmas, PB scoring forward

Well give us the suggestion then? 🤔

• Might be worth a punt on Kasper Schmeichel?

Leicester have the best defensive record in the league and this is a decent run of fixtures for them.:

• Liverpool
    • West Ham,
    • Newcastle
    • Southampton,
    • Burnley
    • West Ham (again)

All in the space of 30 days if you wait until Wednesday to buy him. He's 39p, down from 44p a month ago, so for £200, you'd get 500, so £5er per clean sheet :)

• Had this dilemma yesterday myself. Thought about rashford martial mctominay delofeu and then settled on ismaila sarr...think he's got very good long term potential aswell as the potential to make some dividends. Has impressed the last few weeks was very unlucky not to score at least once against Liverpool and watford should improve with the new manager. Went with him for the value with the long term potential.

That being said i wanted rashford but didnt want to get another expensive player for the port at the mo.

• Good start for Sarr anyway...shame he couldn't get another but plenty of improvement in him!

• Ismaila Sarr - Watford look to have put together two good performances under Pearson and Sarr got on the score sheet again today. Fixtures against Sheffield United, Villa, Wolves, Bournemouth, Spurs and Villa again represent a chance for some points and good IPD scores. Deeney also a good shout too.

• Um...Willian.

Even if he hadn't scored both goals today he would've got 164, which would've put him in contention for top forward. As it is he did score both goals and ends up with a monster 323. Lampard seems to really rate him and he's always there or thereabouts for PB. Single name makes him a dream for MB too.