Sane

• Keeps rising which I get as nears fitness and links, euros etc, but if he moves to most likely destination in Bayern then is that really a good thing? Competition for PB, rotation etc.

• @chaps1988 He won't be making the Germany squad for Euros. I'd be very surprised if he did. Why would he get picked when he's missed at least half a season of football, and will likely take him a month or two to get back to his very best. Will be too late by then

• Yeah he absolutely won't be in the Euros squad. He didn't make the WC squad when he was fit and in decent form so can't see him being selected on the back of a 6 or 8 month injury or whatever it is and a few minutes here and there for City as he gets his fitness back.

• Expected back early Feb. That gives him 3 1/2 months of football. If his form is good enough I think he's a great chance of making the squad. Jogi Low was criticized for leaving him at home for the world cup. This was compounded by ze germans poor showing. If it's a close call this time I believe he will pick Sane. If Sane comes back and reaches his previous levels I think he's a cert for the squad. But I would say that wouldn't I, I hold 300 lol

• @MickTurbo said in Sane:

Expected back early Feb. That gives him 3 1/2 months of football. If his form is good enough I think he's a great chance of making the squad. Jogi Low was criticized for leaving him at home for the world cup. This was compounded by ze germans poor showing. If it's a close call this time I believe he will pick Sane. If Sane comes back and reaches his previous levels I think he's a cert for the squad. But I would say that wouldn't I, I hold 300 lol

Brandt was the player and look at how people love him now.

I think it’s difficult for sane, germany are spoilt in those positions.

• Yeah I would say if he is back early Feb it will be late Feb before he actually starts a match. He might make 7 league starts this season max? Not sure that gets him in the Germany squad.

There was criticism for not picking him last time but he was fit and playing well then, people couldn't criticise him for not picking a player who has barely played? Also since then Gnabry has massively kicked on.

Maybe he will take Sane, he certainly won't have fatigue and he could likely be used as an impact sub.