Who does Mourinho use for festive football?

• Spurs have winable fixtures: Brighton H, Norwich A & Soton A in the next week (also Liverpool H, Watford A & Norwich H in the 30 day IPD window ) & with Son £2.35 suspended & Kane £5.90 & Alli £3.00 certainties which other attackers does he get the most return from; Moura £1.50, Eriksen £2.60, Sessegnon £2.08, N'dombele £1.50 or Lamela £0.75?

I fancy both Moura & Lamela will contribute but not sure he fully trusts Sessegnon yet & might be tempted to avoid playing Eriksen if a January sale is in the offing, reported £20m bid from Man Utd? Bought some Lamela as he appears to be the best value & close to returning from injury & given the need to rotate he's got plenty of opportunity to impress. 75p is cheap enough to be an IPD pick but he was in decent form under Poch before the injury so might post decent PB numbers too.

• IMO Lamela could be the least Mourinho player I’ve seen, he seems to trust Lucas Moura and I think he’ll kick on

• @ChazFI123

Possibly but needs must especially without Son & possible Eriksen - here's what he said in the last press conference;

Speaking ahead of the trip to Wolves just over a week ago, Mourinho outlined why he desperately needs the player (Lamela) back to full fitness. "Been out for two months… not one training session with me. Never. I’m still waiting for his first training session. Hopefully soon," said the 56-year-old. "I hope I can have him for Christmas. When I say Christmas I’m not saying Chelsea on the 22nd. But I hope maybe the 28th, first of January. I need him. If I am to play with more defensive players than I do and have only one or two attackers then I have two on the bench. In this moment with Dele and Son and Kane then we have not attacking players on the bench. So I need Lamela."

• Mournino’s favourite attackers are the tall strong ones who have good tactical awareness and are good at defending set pieces.

• @Chris-J said in Who does Mourinho use for festive football?:

Mournino’s favourite attackers are the tall strong ones who have good tactical awareness and are good at defending set pieces.

Emile Heskey..?