Loose change purchases

• Once you have purchased a player and you have 70p left, do you save that, or do you put in to a cheap player? I have been doing that and it has amounted to quite a few phutures.
    What do you do with your change?

• I will usually look for a player of value who i feel will be a worth while trade or ill wait for some dividends to top my loose change up so i can get who i really want

• I have a list of players I want and if I have the change left over I purchase them

• Never buy less than 100 of a player. Would always just save up. Maybe I have ocd but 1 future in a player just looks wrong to me haha.

• @Stevo I dont just buy 1 share, it adds up over time. I have been adding Declan Rice phutures at 50p, 51p simply cos I purchased 30 in him when he was 60p, I was down on him, so i just kept adding to him. So long term hopefully he will make me a nice profit.

• @Joking oh right I see. Fair enough. I thought you meant just buying the odd one of certain players. I did that right at the beginnjng and can understand on a small budget but I always usually buy 50 absolute minimum.

• @Stevo said in Loose change purchases:

Never buy less than 100 of a player. Would always just save up. Maybe I have ocd but 1 future in a player just looks wrong to me haha.

I think allot of people on here have OCD aurtism asburgers dyslexia and other conditions and undefined ways of processing information. I’ll put my hands up to fact I do things my own way and many people may see it has weird or different. Can have a good chat on Facebook at silly o clock post something here or buy some $hit or sell some $hit... I don’t think the way we’re so passionate about FI is normal and I even missed a plane trip for the January window (I can’t believe I’m admitting that one) :-( but I will admit I like the people here and in real like I keep to my family mum kids and quite private person unless overseas

• if i have left over change i'll buy 1 share in a player that i want to keep an eye on, his 1 dhare will sit at the bottom of your portfolio and allow you to easily keep them in your mind's eye when you scroll down your portfolio...rather than that poor "watch list" function. It does cost you 1 share yes, but it does also allow you to pounce on that player when they start to move, as a result of constantly seeing their progress at the foot of your portfolio. That's what i use the loose change for.

• @Chicken-Badge missing a flight for the transfer window ha ha ha you sir are a legend!!!!! Don't knock yourself, I failed to post a £2m accrual at work because i was waiting for Tom Cairney to pop upon the IPO ha ha ha.

• @Stevo haha am the same like even numbers it breaks me. But i have a few single players to watch there prices, it does annoy me having singles though lol

• @SMacFI ha ha ha that sounds like my morning phone alarm....i can't have it being on a whole number like 8:00 or 8:30, it has to be 8:01 or 8:29 ha ha ha, so the conclusion is that we're all a bit "unique" on here!!!

• I look for a player who has been quite on the index due to injury and build up a few in them with spare change, got quite a few that have built up over time with Erik Lamela which hopefully might pay off with Kane being out now. Time will tell though luckily it doesnt feel like I've lost anything when it's spare change

• @NewUser114754 said in Loose change purchases:

I look for a player who has been quite on the index due to injury and build up a few in them with spare change, got quite a few that have built up over time with Erik Lamela which hopefully might pay off with Kane being out now. Time will tell though luckily it doesnt feel like I've lost anything when it's spare change

I fancy Lamela popping in a couple when we play Man City held him like what seems for ever! A good play one day he will get there

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.