1 player from each pb league

• If you could choose just 1 player from each major league who will give biggest rise/returns who would it be and why?

1. England
    2. Spain
    3. Germany
    4. Italy
    5. France

• TAA
    Messi
    Werner
    Ronaldo
    Depay

Don't own any

• What time scale?

• @Abaalan said in 1 player from each pb league:

If you could choose just 1 player from each major league who will give biggest rise/returns who would it be and why?

1. England
    2. Spain
    3. Germany
    4. Italy
    5. France

CA, Divs or both? What time period?

• @kristiang85 @Dan-w say 6 months - 1 year and mainly CA.

• @Dan-w

England) Ceballos - peaked at +£2.60 earlier in the season, coming back from injury immenatley, should be a player Arteta favours, young (22) and on loan so will get plenty of transfer spec. Oh and should see Europa League and Euro 2020 action.

France) Myziane Maolida - French, winger, 20 years old and been involved in all levels of French youth set up. Lost his way over the last year with injuries but shown flashes in the last month that he can operate at the top level and getting regular starts. At 63p a young player with these qualities is a bargin, will fly if and when he posts a +200 PB score .

You asked for 5 but its Christmas day and running out of steam! 🧐😤

• Rises (cap app) and returns (dividends) will give 2 different answers. Cap app should always be viewed in percentage terms, and the top dividend players are rightly expensive so whilst somebody like neymar might rise more pennies than a cheap player, percentage wise he may never achieve another 50%, although I wouldn't say it was impossible, but the point is a 30p player can rise 100% in a very short space of time if circumstances are favourable. Equally he can then fall back just as quickly which is why the top divs earners remain the highest prices, but enough of that

PL: Cap App - maybe Fred. Excellent base scores, even recently in a 2-0 defeat. If utd get their act together he could be a big threat. Good age. Single name for MB
    Divs - TAA - Very young. Made for the PB matrix. Likely to be an england mainstay for 10+ years. Liverpool will always have CL football and will generally go deep. Has already won some MB

LL: Cap App - Pervis Estupinan - Cheap young attacking full back. Has scores very well on the PB matrix already in a so-so side. Probably got a big move in him to a bigger team which will obviously increase him PB prospects further. If he was european I think he would already be significantly higher in price.
    Divs - Martin Odegaard. One of the most hyped youngsters in years but is now showing us why. At times unplayable and could, I only say could, reach KDB levels in the real world, with every reason to think that would translate to his PB game. On a lot of big clubs radars and if the move happens which I think its bound too, he could be a double threat. PB and MB

SA: Cap App - Nicolo Barella. One of the most under priced players around for me. Still young and could be the next midfield orchestrator to boom into the top 30 or so. Will be fit and ready to play after the winter break according to siempreinter.
    Divs - Luca Pellegrini - Ok this might seem a bit pumpy but hes got 15 years or more in front of him and no time frame has been set. He's another attacking full back who has already won some PB. Hes at cagliari on loan from Juve so you would think that whether hes called back or he isnt, he will have European footy next season. Likely to get into the national side as well having represented Italy at every age group level. Probably should have made him my cap app pick as well

BL: Cap App - I'm struggling a bit so I'll say Joshua Zirkzee. Ticks an awful lot of boxes and didn't really explode yesterday the way I thought he might do. I didn't get on him myself because I held my money back for Cherki as I suspect many ppl will have.
    Divs - Joshua Kimmich. Simply one of the best PB players around. Arguably in the top 5 for me. Frustratingly hes been a 2nd place machine lately and would have won at least 3 times if Bayern could keep a clean sheet. Not to mention being denied top defender by a defensive midfielder! I'm over that though. I'm not. He will benefit probably more than any other player on the index if/when the much speculated 'Team Of The Month' is rolled out because he produces 200+ PB scores for fun, and hardly anybody else can do that.

L1: Cap App. Hard one. Honestly tempted to say Depay. Honestly tempted to say Cherki. Both for very different reasons. I'll say Leo Dubois. On an injury dip which came at a very unfortunate time for holders as he was beginning to be recognized as real competition for Pavard in the France squad. Bad injury means he probably wont make the euros, but again, no time frames mentioned and hes dirt cheap so although hes gonna be a loooong hold he can undoubtedly double or treble or better eventually. I dumped him on the injury but will get back on later in the season.
    Divs - Hard to look past Neymar. Not a lot needs to be said I don't think

Edit: time frames have now been introduced I see, which would change a couple of these answers. There is absolutely no chance Luca Pellegrini will win the most divs in Serie A in the time frame given. Equally theres no chance Odegaard is beating Messi in a year. I gave these answers looking at the full career

If you could choose just 1 player from each major league who will give biggest rise/returns who would it be and why?

1. England
    2. Spain
    3. Germany
    4. Italy
    5. France
    1. Kane - You get CA and PB. Wins MB too and doesn't drop down too much in price even when he's injured.
    2. Odegaard - Great PB and an important part of Real Sociedad and Norway for the Euros. On loan from Real Madrid so could be called back to cover an injury.
    3. Tolisso - Good PB scores and an increasingly important member of B Munich. Will be in the French squad for the Euros.
    4. Suso - Great PB scores and main man at Milan. Important player for Spain at the Euros.
    5. Rongier - Good PB scores and the main guy at Marseille. Under a pound, so tremendous room for growth.

1. England
    2. Spain
    3. Germany
    4. Italy
    5. France

Kevin de Bruyne
    Messi
    Sabitzer
    R Lukaku
    Neymar

Sorry cant be bothered with reasons its been a long but fantastic day and im too tired but i think all of the above are self explanatory. All are for divs but i expect Lukaku to get the most cap app betwwen now and next season.

1. England
    2. Spain
    3. Germany
    4. Italy
    5. France

England:
    Grealish.
    Still behind maddison and I think will end up at old Trafford ( the Mecca for FI )in the summer!
    After a failed attempt/priced out of maddison.

Spain:
    Eden Hazard.
    In a big dip after a poor start to life at Madrid. Expect him to kick on soon and then dominate for Belgium at the euros.

Germany.
    Sancho.
    Dividends and transfer specualtion with a host of premier league clubs after his signature, oh and the euros for England!

Italy.
    Zaniolo.
    Absolute class player, still young and can see a big team signing him in the summer!

France.
    Moussa Dembele. Lyon
    Can see him moving to the prem.
    Manchester untied wanted him last summer, arsenal have been linked with him today.

Trying to choose different options to those already selected..

Not a full pump as at the minute I only hold 2 of the 5..

• @Abaalan

Rashford
    Oyarzabal
    Werner
    Pjanic
    Neymar

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.