Trent!!

• I wonder how my back 4 prediction is for the price of 1 TAA is working out in regard to which was the best value for money? 🤔

• 💯 the best hold bar none.

Don’t listen to Ericali, guys got some issues, he just wants you to buy potential players always pushing his holds and bashing others.

Asking advice about a 17 year old the other day, so shows he hasn’t a clue

Any new traders avoid Ericali at all costs

• @Ericali 2 PB wins for VVD in that time too I think haha

• @ChazFI123 said in Trent!!:

@Ericali 2 PB wins for VVD in that time too I think haha

Exactly - could buy over double the amount of shares in VVD for every TAA purchased & have cash left over.

Don't have to be a genius to spot the value do you.

• @WhiteGooner said in Trent!!:

💯 the best hold bar none.

Don’t listen to Ericali, guys got some issues, he just wants you to buy potential players always pushing his holds and bashing others.

Asking advice about a 17 year old the other day, so shows he hasn’t a clue

Any new traders avoid Ericali at all costs

I want people to buy whatever players they wish. 👍

People need to look at both sides of an argument rather than being brainwashed one way or another.

Assess it logically, and make a decision based of value for their money.

I suggest they avoid you at all costs if you don't believe this is the best course of action.

• I just quietly get on with my trades, don’t pump players and comment every 5 minutes on why you shouldn’t be player A etc, yet you sit there with Perisic in your port 😂 and tell people not to buy the BEST player on the index.
    Some stuff you post is helpful, but this constant bashing of certain holds is getting boring.

• @WhiteGooner I'm bashing bad holds. 👍

Maybe that's badly worded - not bad holds, but holds that don't represent value for money with what you can purchase elsewhere.

You are free to comment on who you deem bad / not value for money holds too.

• We all know that the price isn’t just because VVD can win dividends, we all know he will.

The point is buy both if you want, the reason TAA is twice the price is because English and Youth

Remember price isn’t based on PB scores only, sentiment is the overall factor.

VVD is 29 this year as well, ancient just like Kroos

• Tonight's the night (gonna be alright) as a certain Rod Stewart would no doubt croon.....

Got to be hasn't it boys? 🤔

Single game day - third time lucky 🤞

• @Ericali for someone who doesn’t hold u don’t half have an opinion on him to the point where u have to make a comment every week. U obviously don’t hold and I think everyone is pretty aware of how you feel about him but come on give it a rest mate👍

• @Carboney that’s never going to happen and you’ve just engaged him in conversation!! Here comes 20-30 posts 🤣

• @Carboney merely a playful poke.... 😎

Don't take it to heart - he's a cracking player.

I'm sure he will do very well tonight. 👍

• @Ericali I don’t take it to heart buddy but but don’t understand why you continuously bring it up. Everyone on the forum knows how you feel so just can’t understand why someone as intelligent as yourself can’t just move on. You’ve made your point I can understand if you made it again if a new forum user asks the question but nobody has so again your just looking to have another button bashing argument on the forum again!

• @Ericali It's actually laughable how annoying you are, I think you need to lay off the forum a bit and find some interests and hobbies elsewhere.

• @Carboney I'm genuinely not.

But surely a one game day with just one PB match must leave holders feeling like a kid waiting for Xmas morning?

I'm excited for them & I don't even own. 😂

I'm like that when I think I've got a good opportunity for some free cash when one of my players are involved.

• @Heinstein said in Trent!!:

@Ericali It's actually laughable how annoying you are, I think you need to lay off the forum a bit and find some interests and hobbies elsewhere.

But I like this hobby especially? 🤔

I can access it anywhere & it makes me lots & lots of money. 💰💰

My hobbies are football & boxing & I don't want any more than that thank you. 👍

• @Ericali you’re verging on being sent too your room young man. 😂

• I’d say VVD has just as much a chance of winning PB as Trent. Even for a CB he sees a very large amount of the ball

• @Andy why do you think this? 🤔

TAA takes FKs & Corners.

• @Ericali true, Trent is on set pieces but Liverpool tend to dominate possession more than they used to now. All the attacks start at the back from him and he sees a very large amount of the ball