Sterling

• Why has he dropped so much tonight after scoring twice?

• @NewUser161744 just 96pts on the matrix

• Scored a brace and his pb was poor and not doing well on mb. Been a while since div win and I guess a lot of holders would have built up tonight as a 'sure thing' and not winning tonight will have heightened any doubts holders had.

• People overreacting, man city had 10 men for 70minutes so yeah his base score was crap but I’ve never understood people selling after one bad game, it’s a three year bet.

• Baffling. Maybe people taking out money for the coming NY celebrations? Jan sales?

• Sheer impatience. Poor PB score but against 10 men with little possession. Will soar in lead up to Euros, tempting to top up.

• He's either overpriced or some players around him are under priced, check out the stats below.

Sterling 25 y/o £6.89, 4 PB wins, 0 star player, 25 MB 1st places

Kane 26 y/o £5.91, 13 PB wins, 4 star player, 54 MB 1st places

Rashford 22 y/o £5.06, 3 PB wins, 1 star player (all wins this season), 33 MB 1st's

Can Sterling costing more be logically explained?

• @NallyCat A fair chance of a Kane transfer this summer too imo. Could possibly mop up mb all summer.

• @NallyCat said in Sterling:

He's either overpriced or some players around him are under priced, check out the stats below.

Sterling 25 y/o £6.89, 4 PB wins, 0 star player, 25 MB 1st places

Kane 26 y/o £5.91, 13 PB wins, 4 star player, 54 MB 1st places

Rashford 22 y/o £5.06, 3 PB wins, 1 star player (all wins this season), 33 MB 1st's

Can Sterling costing more be logically explained?

I hold him and Kane. Sterling is a PB hold as his average PB score is 103. Kane is 95, whilst Rashford is only 68. When Sterling is playing well, he dominates games and is the main man. He scores a lot of goals as well.

• Interesting looking at the over 200 scores using index gain. Kane and Sterling pretty similar with 5 scores over 200 from 29 and 30 games respectively. Rashford with three from 30. The difference in my opinion is more due to the fact that city are the better team. More likely to dominate games and go further in the CL as well as winning cup competition which would help with media.

0_1577490654214_4624D8CD-D98A-4BEE-A71B-EFDE3F0E0441.png

• @CJ0101 do those stats remove the European multiplier? Pretty sure Gundogan has had at least 4 x 200+ scores this season.

I think I’ve spotted my next purchase based on that list though.

• @NallyCat I would say Kane and Rashford are underpriced rather than Sterling being overpriced in comparison.

• @Chris-J Yes mate it does, thats just the forwards

• @CJ0101 that explains a lot then

• Penny in for a Raheem Pound Sterling £
    My biggest yield to date.
    Provides CA, MB and PB.
    I tip Man City to win the Champions League this season and Sterling to be England’s main man this Summer.
    He is currently City’s top scorer this season and still just 25 years old
    More Pound Sterling’s please Vicker!!! 💰💰💰

• @Chris-J who did you go for from the list?

• @Abaalan said in Sterling:

@Chris-J who did you go for from the list?

Robert Skov looked great value amongst that list but decided against it in the end as he looks vulnerable to a positional change.

Seems to be playing all over the pitch so he may remain as a forward for the foreseeable future but I’ve got enough players who could screw me over with positional changes.

17p up since then though!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.