Jordan Henderson

• @CJ0101 He's got to stay on him with first league in 30 year, possible records, champions league and euros. No brainer. I'm getting on.

• @Julian-Noble

Not tempted to get back on (held for a month or so around the CL final) but always happy to see others make money. If I held him now, I’d look to get out during a spike during the Euro’s personally. Or at least de-risk by selling some. Just my two cents. Will be a steady riser during the rest of the season matey.

• @CJ0101 said in Jordan Henderson:

@Dan-The-Man What would be your get out price matey? Could easily be mid £1’s by the time the Euros start

I don't really have one in mind. Liverpool are so dominant and he's the captain, who plays every minute... all over the pitch if need be, so for me... I can't see where I'd get 1500 futures for the same money... that could do a better job... with better growth prospects.

I agree with you and @Julian-Noble that there could be another 50% rise over the coming months , especially on the back of the Champions League... record breaking Premier League run, the Euro's... etc. I'm curious to see what happens if he wins PB on Wednesday... because that would be 3 PB wins in 5 weeks and surely that would be a sign that when the Champions League rolls around, he's a great candidate for the single match gold days. We might even be being pessimistic at 50%.

• @9stevo if Liverpool want someone playing further forward who has scored 5 PL goals in 3 years then that's their choice but if it were my team I'd rather have Keita/Ox (dependant on who they're playing)

• @ChazFI123 it’s not quite that simple!! You clearly don’t understand what Klopp ask the midfield to do!! Personally I think his first choice mid if they’re all fit is Fab, Hendo, Keira but sure keep making stupid snide comments!! 🤦‍♂️

• @9stevo if you think Henderson is better off in terms of FI when Fabinho plays then fair enough, but I don't think it's a coincidence that 4/5 of highest Henderson's PB scores have come when Fabinho isn't playing

• Up to 1.16 now. He'll smash 1.50 sooner than I thought.

• @Julian-Noble Agreed, still seems reasonably priced to me.

• @ChazFI123 said in Jordan Henderson:

@9stevo if you think Henderson is better off in terms of FI when Fabinho plays then fair enough, but I don't think it's a coincidence that 4/5 of highest Henderson's PB scores have come when Fabinho isn't playing

Lol, he went into Right Back tonight, kicked Trent out ha.

Can't expect that every week but could there be a better outcome lol.

• @Dan-The-Man Trent misses the Euro’s, Jordan gets in at right back- £2.50 before you know it hahah

• @ChazFI123

Keeps up the PB wins up and £2.50 might be pessimistic lol.

(A boy can dream)

• Got on at him for pfa player of year at 20's a couple weeks ago.

• @ukph

Gotta be worth a punt on the Ballon d'Or.

England Player of the Year... soon to be PFA Player of the Year.... SOOOON TO BE.... The Premier League Champion and Back-To-Back Champions League Winning Captain... might even break Englands lack of tournament success, like he has Liverpools.

Might do that with the winnings from tonights dividends. £60 on what is surely... 50-1 or something ha.

• @Dan-The-Man haha great stuff. Its mad that Ox is 1.73 and Hendo is 1.15

• I was one of Henderson's biggest critics, last season but the one before in particular. He was pretty poor then though, so it wasn't irrational criticism.

Time and again, Klopp would come out and say how valuable Jordan is to the team etc and constantly reaffirming that he is the club captain and will remain so. This made things worse and I'd constantly be shouting "what dirt does Henderson have on Klopp to be getting picked every week!?! WHAT DOES KLOPP SEE IN JORDAN HENDERSON??"

And now I know why he's a manager of a football club getting paid millions to make these decisions and I'm just the guy watching 🙈.
    Like a good trader, Klopp had patience in his investment and he is reaping the dividends with Henderson, both last season and even more so this season. I cannot believe the change in a player that I personally wouldn't have had on the bench 2 seasons ago!

For all the big signings like Alisson and Van Dijk etc, to turn Jordan Henderson into an outside chance for pfa player of the year is all Klopp's doing and shows not everything is down to the size of your chequebook.

I never thought I'd say this but a Liverpool team without Henderson in the middle of the park looks severely weakened 😲.

As for a good FI investment, I'm politely declining to comment. Well done to those who held before tonight though 👏

• @ScouseSte

He deserves the plaudits to be fair, played his socks off again tonight. He had 157 touches which is more than Ox and Wijnaldum combined, set up the second goal with his quick thinking pass to Salah, played RB, CDM, RAM and even busted out a few skill moves along the way. Liverpool dominated West Ham, which was expected but Hendo controlled it.

Think I might be a little in love with him ha.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Jordan Henderson:

@ScouseSte

He deserves the plaudits to be fair, played his socks off again tonight. He had 157 touches which is more than Ox and Wijnaldum combined, set up the second goal with his quick thinking pass to Salah, played RB, CDM, RAM and even busted out a few skill moves along the way. Liverpool dominated West Ham, which was expected but Hendo controlled it.

Haha your Henderson is my Toni Kroos 😂.

• @ScouseSte said in Jordan Henderson:

@Dan-The-Man said in Jordan Henderson:

@ScouseSte

Haha your Henderson is my Toni Kroos 😂.

Ha... Tell you what mate, if his price hits Toni Kroos price... I'm gonna propose to the fella ha.

• @Dan-The-Man hahaha 👍😂

• You son of a bitch. I'm in.

Haven't had much luck with English players (looking at you Alli) but looking at Hendo's stats over the past 3 months (pb average of 149) compared to Mbappe (ave 138), Sancho (143), Stirling (94), De Bruyne (182) - he is extremely cheap. Especially considering his the captain and plays almost every game. Most of that is down to passes (if you look at his phallic distribution graph).

Unfortunately now I've bought in you can expect 0 growth, possibly a downwards trend in his value.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.