Tanganga

• Playing on the left again which is not his preferred side.
    praying on at least a decent performance tonight,christ his share price needs it!

• @Gazz127 Get a goal or two with the double dividends and we might be back in business. Hell even an assist.

• @London-Is-Blue said in Tanganga:

@cAtWoRk as a CB right?

Yes! CB today. This kid is rotating all over defence :D And usually is the best from them!

• @cAtWoRk CB has been what I've been waiting for. I shall actually watch the game tonight!

• @cAtWoRk pray to god he somehow gets an unbelievable hat trick and breaks the index!!! Never going to happen but pleasing to see Mourinho trusts him in such a crucial game.

• @OldhamSam said in Tanganga:

@cAtWoRk pray to god he somehow gets an unbelievable hat trick and breaks the index!!! Never going to happen but pleasing to see Mourinho trusts him in such a crucial game.

Tanganga price is the biggest mystery in Football Index! Whit goal or not he`s so underpriced...

• Going well for spurs so far, guess i should watch their games every week!

• Only 13p above IPO price and I know personally I contribute close to one of those pennies. Can he really go below 90p? Probably means there are only about 25 of us left holding him now!

• There are loads out there due to the fuck up on IPO day.
    The irony of it all is that if he IPOd again people would be fighting to buy him and his price would rocket, there is no way he’d be less the a quid.

• @Ringers said in Tanganga:

There are loads out there due to the fuck up on IPO day.
    The irony of it all is that if he IPOd again people would be fighting to buy him and his price would rocket, there is no way he’d be less the a quid.

Agree. I’d love to know how many do hold. I’d wager he could be near 0p if everyone market listed at once!

• Just topped up on this lad. A steal at 93p, that price could double by Christmas.

Watched a bit of him on youtube and he's got everything you want in a defender. Versatile, pace, gets a foot in, doesn'tgive up. 20 year old and Mourinho seems to like him so he must be doing something right

• Also I've noticed he hasn't signed a new contract yet? Last stories on this say he was on £1k a week in Feb and being offered £15k. More game time recently so surely he'll be holding out for more.

Turns out he's a Man Utd fan too. Could Solskjaer be interested? He signed Ighalo and if he keeps signing Utd fans rather than players with big pockets it will only be good for the dressing room

• He’s out of contract in the summer. Could be a good media move soon, I guess he can start talking to clubs now.

• @Ringers spurs have an extra year option hence being relaxed about new contract situation

• Spurs announcing that renewal during the MB window would be lovely 💰

• Sorry to revive an old theme, I'd quite like to know though if I am anywhere near the front of the sell queue on this guy. Listed at about half 5 on IPO day (17 January). Has anybody market sold him yet and, if so, do you know roughly when you listed? At his current price I'm not concerned about it falling further, but I'd quite like to release the cash to get trading again, as I haven't bought or sold anyone for a while!

• That’s a bloody long queue. I’m trying to help out by buying a few every now and again.
    While it’s probably bad news for you at the moment, it’s great news for those buying as when they start moving he’ll 🚀🚀🚀

Edit. Just got another 50 with last nights divs to help you out 👍

• I've just got 100

• @Ringers thanks for your help trying to clear the queue! I wouldn't be surprised to see him leap in price at some stage, but I put a bit of extra cash in for the IPO (first time I've ever done that) with the plan of flipping quickly or walking away if his price rose too much before I got in. Whilst the IT issues got me (and nearly everyone else) a good price, he didn't appear in my port until I bought another 1 at half 5. I listed immediately but was already in the longest queue in FI history! Therefore not keen to put in more so would like to free this cash to get trading again, although there are worse holds to be tied up in, as still think he looks decent value.

• @Mintyfresh Wow i'm shocked you are still in the que from IPO. Have 500 listed for sale myself but only from a couple of weeks ago. I wonder what price he would get to if everyone de-listed. Tempted to unlist as he obviously has the potential to fly. Needs to get in the media somehow!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.