Tanganga

• Started shooting up again, people buying or unlisting from queue?

• @PompeyFc - Definitely unlisting. He’s just jumped from £1.51 to £1.69 and now he’s slowly dropping again. I can only assume it is a group of people rather than one person. I know no one is buying as I’m at the front of the queue again and have sold 10 shares in the last half an hour.

• Listened to the spurs game whilst driving to forest green’s game today....sounded like Tanganga had a shocker? But I know commentators can overexagerate

• @ChazFI123 shocker is a bit of an exaggeration! Got booked early and Sarr skinned him a couple of times in the first half. Probably also meant he was less likely to get too forward due to Sarr threat. But after that acquitted himself well in what was a pretty turgid game. Doubt he will play left back often though

• Where's the volatility coming from? Just up 6.12% after dropping overnight. This is the third time he has shot up and then dropped. As I write dropping again.

• @LittleFish people listing and delisting it’s odd but a lot flippers got on him; I’ll ride it out see him as a stable £1.20-£1.50 player this season.

Longer term hold for me I’ll re-evaluate him next season for on at 85p like many others so low risk hold imo

• Up & down, up & down.

Doesn't make a difference to me as a holder.

He's still massively in profit so I will wait it out & see where he settles by mid February.

• If he starts v Norwich at home on Weds night and posts a good score, should see a good rise.

• What is the correct price for this player??
    I see him as a £1.40 player when I bought Along with plenty of others at 85p which is where he looks like settling down at. I suppose depends how Jose uses him as season progresses .
    Going to take a selection and a decent PB score to start clearing some of the sell list and or to get people to take him off the sell list.
    If he isn’t picked at home to Norwich could easily reach £1.20 fairly quickly . At that price I think a fair few would help themselves to some or existing holders to top up!!!

• @Spot-the-value I wouldn't touch him for a few weeks until the aftermath of IS opening up on him has settled.

• Imagine the site when Jude Bellingham drops!

For me the whole IPO stuff is frustrating. FI want the player to be known so they get the huge buys and FI get the commish but as traders we hear about these players months before they arrive and it seems we don't get the rewards for our knowledge like I feel we deserve at times.

• Does anyone know if I’d be now able to IS having bought on ipo day?

• Any advice of what to do with this guy? I’ve never got involved with IPO’s before but managed to pick up 900 at 85p.

Since he’s not in the team tonight and probably won’t play much in the near future I can only see his price going down and down.

IS opens Friday I think for him. Should I just sell all of them on IS and just be happy with a quick £350 profit (assuming I can IS at about £1.20) or do I hold some back (or all) in the hope everyone de-lists their market sell shares and the price jumps a little before I sell?

Wanted to hold long term and may still do so but don’t want to sit back and watch his price drop to the £1 mark as I doubt he would rise back to £1.50ish anytime soon.

Appreciate any thoughts.

• @OldhamSam why won’t he play much in the future? Sure is PB score wasn’t amazing but all the pundits were surprised he was left out the team; he’s young so never going to play every game and he’s played the last 3.

• Sessegnon was crap tonight and Vertonghen got subbed off so he will play again soon, I'm sure

• @Sav2000 He’s naturally a centre back so couldn’t see him dislodging vertonghan and alderweireld anytime soon and aurier seems to have improved and Mourinho seems to like him.

I’ll probably just hold and hope his development carries on.

• @OldhamSam said in Tanganga:

Any advice of what to do with this guy? I’ve never got involved with IPO’s before but managed to pick up 900 at 85p.

Since he’s not in the team tonight and probably won’t play much in the near future I can only see his price going down and down.

IS opens Friday I think for him. Should I just sell all of them on IS and just be happy with a quick £350 profit (assuming I can IS at about £1.20) or do I hold some back (or all) in the hope everyone de-lists their market sell shares and the price jumps a little before I sell?

Wanted to hold long term and may still do so but don’t want to sit back and watch his price drop to the £1 mark as I doubt he would rise back to £1.50ish anytime soon.

Appreciate any thoughts.

He's already a permanent feature. Jose probably resting him as he's aware you cannot overuse youngsters as they could burn out.

You have many more shares then me. If you're worried about losing profit, just take the profits but keep the rest of the shares. He's a long-term hold. If he drops to 30p in the green, I plan to do the same.

0_1579733311324_upload-27178a61-eff1-4ee6-a094-2bdf0e9a5915

• Massive spread now - £1.34 v £1.08 - nearly at 20%. I guess that means IS is going to open up soon.

A strange one this is, as the vast majority of people got on at 85p, it seems very few paid more than that. Many will be happy to take say £1 after commission I expect - 15-20% profit for a weeks work. Those who paid over the 85p might be forced to hold and hope for a spike.

I was sure I was going to IS ASAP, and might well still do so. But with the way FI is and spurs defenders not lighting up the PL just now, I'm tempted to hold and hope he has one good game - he could spike considerably. Or he could hardly feature again and slowly drop back to 90-95p ish!

• It's a very weird feeling knowing I have definitely made a profit on Tanganga, yet knowing that I will never get involved in IPOs until the system is completely overhauled

• I've had mine in the market queue like many others. If, as expected, they haven't sold by the time IS is released then I will delist them. I expect his price to drop, but over time rebuild again. There will be quite a few people who missed the IPO who will be interested in buying him but are sensibly waiting for IS to open up. Reason for keeping is Spurs backline remains dodgy and the lad is only 20 and highly rated. Also spurs young defenders have an excellent record of England call ups (long way from now of course)

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.