One million rockets

• @Vespasian32 yeah saw I only had twitter to get info never planned on posting so have no followers

• @Sav2000 I joined a couple months back with same intention, but can't help but get drawn into the debates lol.

• @Vespasian32 only got into one debate with he that won’t be named 😂.

Twitter is a horrid place full of muppets and trolls but gives me something to read when on a vape break at work.

• EDIT: ignore the below not deleting as it will make the other posts seem odd; see my post further down for my stupid error😂

Anyone see the latest Adam Cole tweet? I hate the cryptic Bollocks!!

Some nonsense about morale in the office then see you on the 28th with a German and Chinesse flag; opinions?

Is there a trader meeting on the 28th?

• @Sav2000 where is the tweet? I can't find it

• Cant find any tweet

• @Dan-w said in One million rockets:

@Dr-Jan-Itor you dont have to defend it, its an observation/theory but along the lines of "FI is in its infancy" Germany is the 2nd country to join out of the "top5" relevant leagues

This. Imagine we can reassure the German traders that whilst they may be paying £8 for Neymar where we paid £4, next year the French will pay £16!

• @Sav2000 i cant seem to find it either.

• @Black-wolf tell me how to post a screen shot on this site and I’ll add it

• @Sav2000 28th is the Twitter Q&A

• Ignore me fucking Twatter accounts I’ve followed some random cunt who’s not AC 🤣

• @Metropolis said in One million rockets:

@Sav2000 28th is the Twitter Q&A

Just before most peoples pay days - possibly leaking some information that could see an investment surge.

• @Chris-J yes, all planned very strategically. I'm anticipating a big announcement to follow. Germany? Euros?

• There is an Adam Cole twitter G&A on the 28th I think (the official one).

There is also a parody Adam Cole account using the same profile pic etc that tries to stir the pot and cause a few reactions.
    Fell for the same in the past that's why I know haha

• Germany is the market you want! Big population, relatively affluent, enjoy their football. If FI nail the marketing campaign out there and put the same effort into it that they have in the UK, the market could easily more than double.

Yes we have had access to it for years but to Germany it's brand new. If you can be one of the first German's on a platform that ends up booming over there, you stand to make a huge profit.

They need to integrate a few German newspapers on it for MB. Random German football fans don't know or care what the Metro are going to write about, their media outlets need including too to make it a level playing field. It can't be biased towards UK users.

I've thought for a while that Bild, L'equipe and Marca should already be included in MB as the big outlets of PB countries.

• @Neil2265

Whenever the bigwigs stick their heads above the parapet, its usually just after an announcement which has caused a surge in the market in order to reduce any likely hostilities,
    so i wouldn't be surprised if something gets announced this time next week

• Maybe we’re all getting invited for a Chinese in Stuttgart

• If it opens to China it will be 1 billion rockets.

• @DJ-110 said in One million rockets:

If it opens to China it will be 1 billion rockets.

Even if its just Beijing it would be 3 million bicycles at least

• @BradD said in One million rockets:

Germany is the market you want! Big population, relatively affluent, enjoy their football. If FI nail the marketing campaign out there and put the same effort into it that they have in the UK, the market could easily more than double.

Yes we have had access to it for years but to Germany it's brand new. If you can be one of the first German's on a platform that ends up booming over there, you stand to make a huge profit.

They need to integrate a few German newspapers on it for MB. Random German football fans don't know or care what the Metro are going to write about, their media outlets need including too to make it a level playing field. It can't be biased towards UK users.

I've thought for a while that Bild, L'equipe and Marca should already be included in MB as the big outlets of PB countries.

I agree that Germany is such a big opportunity. But I would rather do a test integration first with a smaller market to gain some learnings and make mistakes. We still can't do IPOs properly so don't really trust the tech for a full German integration. For me it's Australia that is perfect. Reasonable size population, looser online gambling laws I believe, disposable income and a country addicted (sadly) to gambling. Also most Aussies follow the premier league so there won't be a massive change to the market whilst there would be a solid flow of cash. I am Australian so am biased, but just think Australia is primed for something like this.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.