IPOs Incoming. Full List Here

• @OldhamSam agreed

• Hats off to FI. Did it occur that paying out on this is an elaborate sting to get punters back into IPO's

• @Ollie said in IPOs Incoming. Full List Here:

Hats off to FI. Did it occur that paying out on this is an elaborate sting to get punters back into IPO's

Righhhhhtt .... 😏 I can almost visualise the top table meeting that concocted this cunning plan.

'Hey guys, I've got a great marketing idea thats bound to increase the reputation of the platform and really help us reach our long term goals ...

Let's make an absolute shit show of the new IPOs. Mug everyone off and cost us a fortune.

Treat em' mean, keep em' keen. I know it sounds elaborate, but wait wait, here me out, Mr Cole .... Adam ... where are you going?'

Door slams. Meeting ends.

Genius.

• @Yellow said in IPOs Incoming. Full List Here:

Thanks all for the screenshots.

So we know the first record of being bought at 85p was @xop11 at 11:55:12, and it looks like the latest was @Londoner at 12:04:08, almost 9 minutes later.

There is obviously no way Tanganga's price should have stayed still during that time given the volume of purchases and the accepted theory that 900 futures purchased shifts 1p up.

Obviously the number of requests has crashed the system. My guess is that there are a few steps involved in buying a player, this is a bit basic, but something like:

1. Purchase request submitted by trader
    2. FI check purchaser balance
    3. If balance available then player purchased and balance debited
    4. Move player price accordingly

And with the system crashing, lots of transactions have been processed at 85p, and then when the system comes back online it then catches up with moving his price, which may explain why so many got on at 85p and suddenly Tanganga flew to over £3 in no time.

Either way, those that have 85p in their transaction history should expect FI to honour it as it's not their fault, and this will have cost FI a bit (although to be fair he's an IPO so it's all free money for them at the moment).

A couple of screenshots that show people have been burnt at £3.42.

Possibly that's the first buy price it came back on at when the system had woken up again? If so that's the best part of half a million quid that's gone into him to get him there.

Who knows. One thing I would say though is that it's not necessarily the best idea to have a large cash balance for an IPO.

• Anything bought above £1.57 is being refunded the differences

• Slightly incorrect to say that 1.57 is when his price has stabilised when a tonne of us can't even see him and some will be putting him in the queue when they can. But at least they've done something which is good

• @Yellow my first IPO so took the advice of only having enough money in the balance to cover what you want to pay. Took £500 out. Wish I hadn't now as ended up with 336 at 85p. Would have got another £500 at 85p if I had the cash due to FI lack of investment in IT.

• @LittleFish said in IPOs Incoming. Full List Here:

@Yellow my first IPO so took the advice of only having enough money in the balance to cover what you want to pay. Took £500 out. Wish I hadn't now as ended up with 336 at 85p. Would have got another £500 at 85p if I had the cash due to FI lack of investment in IT.

Perhaps, but if you had been a bit later to the party then the £285 that you spent on 336 futures at 85p could've been 83 futures at £3.42.

• @Yellow I know. Whichever way you look at it it was an emotional way to spend a Friday morning.
    Got a feeling some people at FI towers will be missing Friday in the pub tonight!

• Lol at the people thinking they had sussed how to get players for cheap as they got on at 85p a whole 9 minutes after he ipo'd. "Just use your laptop" 😂

• @EThomas9 said in IPOs Incoming. Full List Here:

Lol at the people thinking they had sussed how to get players for cheap as they got on at 85p a whole 9 minutes after he ipo'd. "Just use your laptop" 😂

Better still, use your laptop whilst you're stood on the top of a hill. The signal is better the higher up you are.

• Everyone thinks IPOs is a shambles now, can you imagine what will happen if and when Germany come on board? The system will explode 💥

• @Martin-M said in IPOs Incoming. Full List Here:

Everyone thinks IPOs is a shambles now, can you imagine what will happen if and when Germany come on board? The system will explode 💥

To be fair, it'll be a slow and steady tickle from Germany, it's not like the userbase will double overnight!

• @LittleFish said in IPOs Incoming. Full List Here:

@Yellow I know. Whichever way you look at it it was an emotional way to spend a Friday morning.
    Got a feeling some people at FI towers will be missing Friday in the pub tonight!

Yes, some of them should be missing tonight in the pub and may as well not bother turning up for work next week either. P45 in the post.

• @Martin-M You think the German's would put up with this shite?

• @RU99 Yes but it is already a bloody mess, anymore will tip it over the edge!

• @LittleFish No way the German efficiency put up will put up with this pish! 😂