IPOs Incoming. Full List Here

• This post is deleted!

• I now feel physically sick, after having no ability to do anything g for 25 minutes and watching purchases go through I finally managed to get into him at 1.66 and thought I'd missed it so didn't bother

• @Dr-Jan-Itor exactly the same as me, apparently I have bought double the amount of my balance at 86p, but he isn't in my port, my port value hasn't gone up and he is up a crazy amount. I am gonna ask fi for my money back on this if I get shares at 4 quid when it says I have them at 86p

• Just bought 100@85p. The Android app crashed with the Ooops message, and although I could see traders buying at 300 a time, when I clicked on the transaction, it kept freezing.

Anyway, I went on the laptop on the Beta site and got the above trade. My first IPO at the time of release. Very happy. I've learnt the lesson: USE YOUR LAPTOP!!!

• My purchases at 86p didnt go through.

Raging.

• Ok I looked at my port and he was available for 86p, I bought 1 and I got 86p
    Thought this cant be right but then the ticker went mad so I bought 300 sold at 1.16 so i made about £50.

This has got the Cherki one written all over it, people will have bought thousands while it was frozen at 86p.

Now there will be a lot of people stuck with him at £1.90 for being greedy.

Expect multiple pumps of this guy for weeks on end.

• @Londoner said in IPOs Incoming. Full List Here:

Just bought 100@85p. The Android app crashed with the Ooops message, and although I could see traders buying at 300 a time, when I clicked on the transaction, it kept freezing.

Anyway, I went on the laptop on the Beta site and got the above trade. My first IPO at the time of release. Very happy. I've learnt the lesson: USE YOUR LAPTOP!!!

I'm the exact same, used the new site on my laptop and it worked perfectly

• I managed to get 2 (at 85p aswell, gutted i wanted 100+) as the app and website crashed, purchase shows in my transaction history but not in my portfolio?

• USE YOUR LAPTOP FOR IPO'S

Managed to get 898 at 86p. What will he settle at? Not looking to sell anyway as think he's great value at my buy price.

• @Wolvesfan1980 looks like that's happened to a few of us. Let's hope they sort it out.

• How many people can see him in their ports? Judging by his falling price loads of people are MS him?

• I used my phone and the new site, still cant see him in my port....

• I’ve been on to customer services they’re is a delay in them appearing in our ports mine just arranged at the price I paid from the transaction history

• 0_1579263369921_upload-53930226-e974-400d-b49b-ef51c2905a80

Showing in my port!!!

• Japhet Tanganga is an absolute world beater. Youve got to get on lads. Hes going to be the star of the Euros and everything. Im not a holder honest. I might have bought him but hes definitely not in my port.

• I would say tread carefully here. It seems like too many people got him at 85p during the site crash. If he holds at around £1.50...when his IS is opens up there will be a mass sell off and his price could well crash.

The sell queue is huge cause he went well over £3.50 so you have no chance of market selling him.

For anyone who bought him at £2.50+...I really feel for you. He's going to be red for a long long time.

• I just watched the mayhem unfold and didn’t get involved but it really looks like some people have been done over here. No way have so many people got him at 85p. FI need a new way to do IPO’s.

• True but we can't go any lower than his IPO price which was 80p I think. And a few more starts for Spurs and a decent PB score and people will take him out of the sell queue and his price will rise again.

I'm happy to hold long-term.

• @OldhamSam said in IPOs Incoming. Full List Here:

USE YOUR LAPTOP FOR IPO'S

Managed to get 898 at 86p. What will he settle at? Not looking to sell anyway as think he's great value at my buy price.

I've learnt that lesson today. See my post above.

• Anyway I think overall it’s a success for FI if they can get that much people online at 11:00 ... alright I understand the platform can’t handle this much people (as you are saying it’s crashing) but still, wow.

They definitely need to sort it out and I bet they will, I am not sure what other investment/gambling app can generate such an engagement

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.