Timo Werner

• Apparently Chelsea have bid, which in turn could trigger Liverpool to bid.

I'm a fan of RBL and Bundesliga so don't want him to move. Hate Chelsea and Pool.

From FI perspective what's best?

• RBL stay put

• chelsea

• liverpool

• bayern

• Chelsea worst option...

RBL best for rest of this season...then Bayern if he will start next season? Maybe Lewa will move for one last big payout.

Bench at Liverpool i guess?

Might not even win MB with all the Bruno divs.

I will hold whatever though, Germany's golden boy at a time when FI might expand to Germany.

• @Westy I think ideally he stays at RBL then becomes bayern main man in future

I'd say Liverpool probably worse as he'd be bench or rotated more than at Chelsea?

Tho I kinda think FI masses still price EPL high so would buy him on a move to pool or Chelsea, hence rise this morning.

Done twitter poll too, will share results here

• I think it’s always best to be a big fish in a small pond so for pb RBL as for mb maybe Liverpool but either way a great hold.

• I don't think he will move.

Are their any quotes? Everything I have previously read was for a summer move.

Just spin in my opinion 👍

So wouldn't worry about it - it will be nonsense.

• Yeh @Ericali cant see it happening.

But if it does, the main thing will be who will RBL buy to replace him...thats where the money could be at. I'd probs sell Werner on the move and put it all in the new RBL guy.

• Funny if I had to order them I'd go the exact opposite of the results lol. With the slight caveat that a move to bayern would be on the premise of it being next year with lewandowski going somewhere else.

Would werner replace any of the Liverpool front 3? I know he's prolific and decent workrate but he's not got the link up play firminho has...relies a lot more on his pace on counter.

0_1579475545186__20200119_230923.JPG

• On talk sport this morning they were saying its highly unlikely he will move until the summer.Top of the league and spurs in the chapions league why would he move now.
    cheers

• @NewUser490326 agree. I don't see him moving in Jan.

• Reading al the spec it looks as though Timo Werner will move to Liverpool in the summer, IMO

If he does go what do you think this does to his price.

I think he’s a £6+ player, what’s everyone else’s thoughts?

• @WhiteGooner got reported today that Liverpool aren’t interested in him, which I agree with. Firmino is the most important player to that front 3 and they won’t change it unless they’re forced to. If they are to sign a striker I believe it’ll be in a similar mould to their previous ones, a lower fee maybe with potential as they know he won’t be first choice

• @ChazFI123 said in Timo Werner:

@WhiteGooner got reported today that Liverpool aren’t interested in him, which I agree with. Firmino is the most important player to that front 3 and they won’t change it unless they’re forced to. If they are to sign a striker I believe it’ll be in a similar mould to their previous ones, a lower fee maybe with potential as they know he won’t be first choice

I second that. Plus Liverpool have Minamino, a direct replacement for Firmino should he get injured.

• I think they only buy him if they sell salah or mane, he isn't a firminhio replacement at all.
    I wouldn't rule out barcelona.

• How high do people think he can go?
    Now over £5 but still rising with links to England and Euros to come too.
    Bought in at £2.80 so had a big rise and £5 was my original target, suddenly unsure what to do 🤔

• @Londoner
    Nope but he’s a much better player than firminio and is fair bit younger.
    If anything his position of manes and he’s not letting that go. If Liverpool sell Salah they will need another person to score 20-30 league goals, firminio will never do that so there’s a case for Werner playing in middle

• The Liverpool links not going away, I think he will do well in PL, what’s his price at Liverpool?

• @WhiteGooner If he does sign and it’s after the Euros the variables will be. How he performs for Germany, do Salah, Firmino or Mane get sold?
    If he signs and one of those are sold I think he could reach £6.50 maybe even £7 on the transfer.
    Also, don’t forget the dividend structure for the euros and the dividend review will play a huge part in how much money is in the platform. So that could potentially make a 30% difference to some prices?
    In short. Much to ponder!

• @King-Fergus said in Timo Werner:

@Londoner
    Nope but he’s a much better player than firminio

That is a hell of a claim. Liverpool only tick when Firminho plays as his work rate and selflessness up front allow Mane and Salah to prosper. They are different players. But Firminho has delivered a CL a world club cup and a Premiership title now so to say Werner is a much better player is going some.
    Unless we're talking FI then Id agree, I'd rather have shares in Werner (i have neither and am not a red either!)

• @TotalPunt
    “They only tick when firminio plays” haha
    Undermining real stars and game changers like Salah and Mane is ludricous.

• @King-Fergus it’s true, Firmino does all the stuff that allows Mane and Salah to do what they do. perfect example for you if you don’t believe it, watch what Firmino did after he came on against Newcastle. Firmino is vital to how Liverpool play and he won’t be replaced unless someone leaves, it doesn’t really matter about who’s a better player, nobody is better for Liverpool in that system than Firmino, horses for courses and all that