Odriozola

• Could this lead to Kimmich getting reclassified? 🤔

• @Tom77 well hopefully this will stop Bayern and France playing him out of position then!

• Pavard to CB, Kimmich midfield & does this mean Alaba, (who has been playing CB) going back to his full back role?

• Kimmich holders probably doing their nuts in and trying to downgrade Ordiozola right now on other platforms.

It’s obvs isn't it that kimmich is a midfielder now he also plays there germany just a matter of time before he is re-classified.

• @Ericali said in Odriozola:

Pavard to CB, Kimmich midfield & does this mean Alaba, (who has been playing CB) going back to his full back role?

Could be, Davies can be used anywhere up front and lets not forget he is very young so might get benched.

• Had enough of Kimmich now, he’s not returned enough to be worth all the brain melt. Just IS’d my holding. Good luck to those holding an I hope he doesn’t get reclassified 👍🏻

• Very competitive in the Bayern team at the minute. I hold Thiago, Coutinho and Tolliso so Kimmich moving into midfield permanently could impact on all of them.
    They are so stacked with players!

Owned Goretkza in the past too but just too many options...

• @Ericali alaba back to full back could be nice.....🤔

• @Tom77 said in Odriozola:

Kimmich holders probably doing their nuts in and trying to downgrade Ordiozola right now on other platforms.

It’s obvs isn't it that kimmich is a midfielder now he also plays there germany just a matter of time before he is re-classified.

I agree.

It's been obvious for months that this was the direction Kimmich was heading, for both club and country, yet holders continued to ignore the warning signs.

He WILL eventually be reclassified as a midfielder. I don't care if any holders have emails from FI support saying that won't happen. If Kimmich plays the majority of his games in midfield, then he should be re-classified as a midfielder. It's not exactly rocket science.

This highlights an important lesson for any new user on the platform. Kimmich was, at one point, and deservedly so, the most valuable defender on the platform. But circumstances change and being the top dog on the index is not a guarantee.

Rule changes, positional changes, managerial sackings can all turn your £4+ premium hold into an overpriced asset.

Do not rest on your laurels. Continually assess and evaluate every hold in your portfolio.

• @Tom77 said in Odriozola:

Kimmich holders probably doing their nuts in and trying to downgrade Ordiozola right now on other platforms.

A re-classification has always been a threat but I think it is already largely factored into his price - otherwise he would be around the value of TAA.

He has averaged 180+ this season mostly from CM (very few clean sheets amongst that average) - If he gets changed to a midfielder his price will probably settle at around £3.60 but with the big risk-factor eliminated, holders will be left with a;

24 year old Germany & Bayern starting CM
    180+ PB average (phenomenal for any player let alone an under 25)
    Zero foreseeable risks of capital depreciation
    Prospects to be re-classified back to a RB (depending on new Bayern manager)

Short term he is of course a nervy hold but his long-term prospects remain very high - particularly with the rumours of Germany being the next country to roll out in.

• 8 of Kimmich's top 10 scores this season have come from playing CM, even when you adjust for the removal of the clean sheet bonus, so I really think the reclassification is being overstated and just assumed to be a bad thing without people checking the facts.

Removing the CS bonus takes his PB average down from 177 to 170, but as I say he consistently scores higher from CM anyway.

I think even at his current price, as a midfielder Kimmich is underpriced.

• His main problem this season is he’s not being taking as many set pieces as the last few seasons, Coutinho has taken a fair share off him when he’s played.

• @Gregolocky just done the same. Div return disappointing and can see this a long slow bleed of CA profit.

• @LittleFish I had 50% cap app on him anyway so it was a no brainer for me, I’ll be keeping a close eye on the Bayern team in the coming weeks now. I’ve no Bayern defender in my port now but would like one at least, a lot of chopping and changing at that club atm

• @Gregolocky I had a 30% profit in him. Good timing as IPOs been announced for tomorrow so got a grand to give me a heart attack.

• @LittleFish they can keep them ipo’s 🤣

• @Gregolocky just had a look. Think I'll give them a miss. They smell of people getting burned. 🔥

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.