Barrenetxea

• @Barkez_86 scored 116 points in 33 mins (no goals or assists either) also had a goal disallowed.

This seasons youth wave is well and truly underway.

• @Chris-J Is there an echo in here?

• @Wiillaah great minds think alike right?

• @Wiillaah goal taken off him because it was going wide and took a deflection to go in 😂 the price just baffles me but I'll let it go with the pb score

• @Chris-J Well - facts are facts but you do make a compelling argument! lol

• @Barkez_86 I guess we can all be grateful that every performance doesn't require your verification of approval.

• @Wiillaah haha I didn't mean "I'll let it go" in the term you're thinking but nevermind 😂

• given the goal now. No gwg, 30 minutes on the pitch. pb score of 166. Watched that game earlier, fucking hell hes an exciting player.

• He starts tonight in the Copa del Rey

• had a bit of a drop after that. I wonder how many holders sold off the back of no goal notifications and didnt see the game?

Will wait till hes likely named on the bench sunday to top up when the rest of the soft money leaves and he likely drops again. He reminds me of tevez regarding his work rate and doing everything at 100mph. Hes so direct and is always trying to make something happen. He plays with no fear at all and always looks a threat to score and create goals. Had 3 good chances tonight.

Tonights game made me more confident in him as a hold than before as a lot of things he tried didnt come off at all, but the fact he was trying things was so exciting to watch. The way his game is tailored you can see when it does its gonna come off big for him like it did in his 30 minute cameo on sunday. Sancho would be the closest current player on the index to compare him to imo in terms of what he could potentially offer pb wise given the similarities and fearlessness both have in their game when they are on the ball.

Some players you watch and you just know if they get lucky with injuries and have the right attitude and hunger they will go far. If this becomes a pooled index, when spain joins hes going to be one who benefits massively from that. Id be surprised if he was still at sociedad at the start of the 2021/2022 season. Hes a star in the making should the fundamentals like injuries and hunger be well.

• @dionysusthyrsus - I completely agree with this. Definitely a star in the making which is why I’ve gone big on this guy. I’m possibly thinking he was taken off after 70 mins in order to be rested for the weekend game but we shall see.

Money coming out for IPOs doesn’t help either. I noticed he rose 4p again after Jude was cancelled yesterday. It’s only a matter of time before the next goal and next big rise which won’t be long in my opinion.

• @Chris-J said in Barrenetxea:

This guy is going places - another rise after a goal and now up to £1.83

He’d be £2.50 minimum if he IPO’d tomorrow.

With what we have seen this week... I think we could see that £2.50 soon. Cup game tomo night... Then I think sociedad play weekend and Tuesday... Hes already been coming on as sub lots, with games that close together hopefully a start in the league 🚀

Just bought a couple thousand to add to my pile

• I actually think all of sociadads strikers are good hold, half will stay and half could be sold.
    European football either way for all of them next year.

Oyarzabal
    Portu
    Barrentexea
    Isak
    Januzaj
    Jose
    Lopez ( second team)

• @Tom77 said in Barrenetxea:

I actually think all of sociadads strikers are good hold, half will stay and half could be sold.

Oyarzabal
    Portu
    Barrentexea
    Isak
    Januzaj
    Jose
    Lopez ( second team)

I’ve probably got way too much sociedad in my port. If they have a bad run I’m in bother. Hold most of the above. Plus merino as centre mid who has returned pretty well so far in cap app.

• @Elmer said in Barrenetxea:

@Tom77 said in Barrenetxea:

I actually think all of sociadads strikers are good hold, half will stay and half could be sold.

Oyarzabal
    Portu
    Barrentexea
    Isak
    Januzaj
    Jose
    Lopez ( second team)

I’ve probably got way too much sociedad in my port. If they have a bad run I’m in bother. Hold most of the above. Plus merino as centre mid who has returned pretty well so far in cap app.

3 points off 3rd with a game in hand. Fixtures look promising also.
    I have isak/Lopez/Portu/Oyarzabal.

• @Elmer good team to back. Highly likely they get CL next season. Young squad, reasonably pb friendly style.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.