Traore (wolves) Spain call up

• I was wondering what people's thoughts are on Traore ( I do hold) being a good hold for the euro's and getting into the Spain squad and if he does, being able to push for a starting position with the quality Spain already have?

• Personally I think he suits how Wolves play, most of the time absorbing pressure and hitting teams on the counter where he has space to run into. Where I think the problem will lie is that teams against Spain will sit a lot deeper, limiting where he could run which is why they usually pick technically better players. I think he might make the squad, but I'm not sure he'll start

• Defo make squad, spain have no pace so clearly an asset to have him there

• Problem is that he almost joined the Mali squad. Spain called him up for qualifiers, presumably to stop that from happening, but he had to pull out due to injury. They play some friendlies in March and you'd assume he'll be called up for those and convinced to stick with the Spanish national team.

• It's an interesting one. He's a completely different style player to what Spain are used to. They could embrace it and give them a different dynamic. Or they ignore him completely because be doesn't fit in.

• @stumac85 said in Traore (wolves) Spain call up:

Problem is that he almost joined the Mali squad. Spain called him up for qualifiers, presumably to stop that from happening, but he had to pull out due to injury. They play some friendlies in March and you'd assume he'll be called up for those and convinced to stick with the Spanish national team.

He only got a call up due to other injuries aswell.

I would take though him.

Depends how Enrique wants to play, spain are stacked for midfielders and don’t really play counter attack do they?

• Incredible turn around for him - 👏 to anyone who has been holding since he was written off as a pace merchant with no end product.

• I brought Adama last year for 54p when everyone was writing him off, well done I hear you say, nope I sold him for £1.10 when he started to perform at the very start of the season. One of my biggest mistakes, my pride is stopping me from buying back in.

Where does his career go from here?

• @Sill7 you made 100% ROI, well done, can't be down on that! 👏

Yes he's rocketed even further since and I think he can go close to £4 with a decent Europa run for Wolves and transfer spec in the summertime.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.