Ighalo and slimani to Man U

• @ChazFI123 said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@johnboywalker be careful, it's a bit cold for those sort of antics!

Picture it folks, Iggy Pops 'lust for life' belting in the background and Johnny Slimani rampaging through the streets of the auld Granite City arse naked, being pursued by the biggest fuckin seagulls you have seen in your life.

Chazzy lad, did you just volunteer to be my Ighalo running mate ... I'm not sure if it looks worse running in a pair or on my own!?

🙄😉

• @Ringers I'd love to hear how AWB hasn't been a successful signing, he's been the third best right back in the league this season, I'll even give you 4th best if you like

• @johnboywalker hahah I'm sure I could dust my running trainers off for an afternoon, as long as we agree to avoid going near any parks or schools!

@johnboywalker hahah I'm sure I could dust my running trainers off for an afternoon, as long as we agree to avoid going near any parks or schools!

@ChazFI123 Banned already are you? 🤔

• @Ericali said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@ChazFI123 said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@johnboywalker hahah I'm sure I could dust my running trainers off for an afternoon, as long as we agree to avoid going near any parks or schools!

@ChazFI123 Banned already are you? 🤔

My exploits in the summer with my Bruno Fernandes mask on was something I hoped wouldn't be brought up again...

• @Ringers said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@johnboywalker the red tinted spectacles are causing problems. Man Utd are in the shit, why would anyone that’s any good risk signing for them?

They are currently taking decent players and dragging them down to the level of the rest of the team. AWB and Maguire if you need examples....

They have no divine right to be the best or get the best!

I don't support Man Utd, but have been to Old Trafford several times over the past few years.

I enjoy watching the English Premier League but have no real affinity to any team. I even went to watch Burnley pump West Ham earlier this year!?

Harry McGuire and AWB both fit the criteria I outlined in my opening post. Young, UK based players with potential to grow whilst at Utd and become world class.

Slim Jim and Igloo do not fit with the current Utd philosophy.

You can make money from nonsense rumours like these on the football index. Good luck to you if that is the motive behind these posts.

But in the real world, we both know that Utd will not sign either of these guys.

I'll happily come back to this thread once the transfer window closes ... 😉👍

No worries, nursing homes and universities it is then ... 😎

@Ringers I'd love to hear how AWB hasn't been a successful signing, he's been the third best right back in the league this season, I'll even give you 4th best if you like

And maguire?

Is 4th best good enough considering how much they paid for him?

• @Ringers I would say paying the same as what City paid for Walker 3 years ago, and he’s already 4th best aged 22, after 2.5 seasons in the premier league- yeah I’d say that’s not a bad deal at all

• @ChazFI123 RB’s in the EPL currrntly better than AWB, this is obviously just my opinion

TAA
    James
    Azpilicueta
    Walker
    Cancelo
    Pereira
    Doherty
    He’s probably as good as Max Aarons and Bellerín

• @johnboywalker said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@Ringers said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@johnboywalker cos they are in the shit and need to score goals or they won’t have a European spot and a lot of their sponsor contracts will have clauses which will reduce payments if the aren’t in Europe???

If that's the case, get Cavani, Mandzukic, Giroud.

Proven winners. Proven goalscorers. Proven leaders.

If either of those flumps sign for Man Utd, I'll run around Aberdeen wearing nothing but my socks and a Slimani facemask ...

The amount of nonsense transfer stories involving Man Utd is unreal.

@Ringers, Looks like I better get that face mask ready ... 🤣

My fuckin mind is blown ... 🤷‍♂️🤯

• @johnboywalker said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@johnboywalker said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@Ringers said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@johnboywalker cos they are in the shit and need to score goals or they won’t have a European spot and a lot of their sponsor contracts will have clauses which will reduce payments if the aren’t in Europe???

If that's the case, get Cavani, Mandzukic, Giroud.

Proven winners. Proven goalscorers. Proven leaders.

If either of those flumps sign for Man Utd, I'll run around Aberdeen wearing nothing but my socks and a Slimani facemask ...

The amount of nonsense transfer stories involving Man Utd is unreal.

@Ringers, Looks like I better get that face mask ready ... 🤣

My fuckin mind is blown ... 🤷‍♂️🤯

Mine too. I’ve been selling mine off over the last few days as I thought it had gone, got rid of the last around 4pm, made a profit but not as much as I could.

It does show how far they have fallen! Paco Alcacer was available!!

• Going to be lots of tears if the Ighalo ‘deal’ doesn’t go through.

He could easily be a £1.50 player at United so can understand the temptation to hold on.

• @Chris-J said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

Going to be lots of tears if the Ighalo ‘deal’ doesn’t go through.

He could easily be a £1.50 player at United so can understand the temptation to hold on.

Going to be a lot of tears too, if it goes through 😨

I sold 900 yesterday at 47p thinking I was getting a right result after buying at 37p an hour earlier

• Ighalo isn't worth the price he is now even if the move somehow goes through 😹, he'd be back up to Martial, Greenwood and Rashford too when he returns. Won't win much if any MB from the move as the story can't drag on with the window closing today, there's only 4.5 months of playing time left this season and then it's back to China where he's close to worthless again. I'd be surprised if earned more than 10p in dividends should he move at all.

• @NallyCat I think market sentiment would keep his price above market value for quite some time - if he is announced as a United player tomorrow then money will be pouring into him.

It would take an impressive scoring record for him to maintain any value above £1 though (or even 70p).

Still can’t see it happening personally but I suppose we need to be prepared for an injury to Martial/Greenwood.

• Can Ighalo even sign?

He's still in China.

How would a medical be conducted if Manchester United didn't have a representative there? 🤔

• @Ericali I was going to jump on this afternoon at around 70p but thought this so wasnt worth the risk for me (error!) I also wondered if there was chance he wouldn't be able to play for a while because of the virus.

• @Wynnston said in Ighalo and slimani to Man U:

@Ericali I was going to jump on this afternoon at around 70p but thought this so wasnt worth the risk for me (error!) I also wondered if there was chance he wouldn't be able to play for a while because of the virus.

It's 2 week quarantine from anyone landing in the UK from China.

I don't think sport stars would be exempt from this precaution either.

Seems like posturing - wouldn't surprise me if we go back for King

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.