Sebastiano Esposito IPO

• @dionysusthyrsus cheers, I'd really be interested to see what numbers somebody else came up with. Forget the corners won, secondary key passes etc. Just a minimum for the sake of comparison to mine. Unfortunately I really think that's the best we can do at present.

We don't even know exactly what constitutes a corner won. I was just watching the first half of the villa game and somebody, nakamba I think, tried to swing one in from fairly deep, soyuncu stuck a leg out and it went for a corner.

Nakamba certainly attempted a cross, but did he win a corner? Probably, but fuck knows really. There will probably be times when the minimum will be well off. This is why I agree there is a need for clarity.

About November time, bruno scored about 380 in an EL game and was pipped by unal matic. I worked out their scores based on definite from sofascore and came up about 40 points shy on bruno and about 25 on matic

• @MickTurbo

Tackles won too. Do they combine points with recoveries? Who knows.

Ive won a tackle, also recovered the ball.

I would be inclined to just trust Opta tbf. We pretty much have no choice.

• @ScoutScout yeh mate, generally when I do this it's when I'm pumping the shit out of a Serie b or BL2 player 😎

• @MickTurbo There's a guy on twitter (can't remember his name will check) that does a breakdown wheel of the star man PB scores.
    Has some kind of automatic generator where I'm guessing he inputs the metrics like passes, crosses etc.
    Presume his results tally up with the FI score so he'd be worth a shout

• This guy is seriously pissing me off now.....every time I see his name mentioned anywhere I just start singing the luis fonsi song

• @Neil2265 said in Sebastiano Esposito IPO:

@MickTurbo There's a guy on twitter (can't remember his name will check) that does a breakdown wheel of the star man PB scores.
    Has some kind of automatic generator where I'm guessing he inputs the metrics like passes, crosses etc.
    Presume his results tally up with the FI score so he'd be worth a shout

@icebergindex is your man

• The boy starts tonight, big rise potential with a goal or good performance 🤞.

• @NallyCat who to watch tonight, him or fati? 2 17 year olds starting for 2 european behemoths. Exciting times.

• After your efforts in this thread surely Esposito mate 😸

• @NallyCat Had to change to Fati mate, hoping he can hold off the messi charge and win star man. Has a 17 year old ever won star man on a gold day before?

• Subbed off, pb of 18 from today. Pretty awful but his only 17. Lukaku is only on 25 points as things stand. I'll keep holding as his young and hopefully he can make it within the next 3 years.

Edit: some extra points for a win, pb of 30 something now. Lukaku's has also obviously improved.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.