Jude Bellingham IPO - Tomorrow!!!

• £1.75 - £2 .......

• He’s going to be at Birmingham for probably another season.

Good luck everyone for the flip if the site doesn’t freeze 👍

• Hopefully the site does freeze & we can all get a bargain! 😂

• @Ericali said in Jude Bellingham IPO - Tomorrow!!!:

Hopefully the site does freeze & we can all get a bargain! 😂

Best not be to greedy then if it does.
    I cam imagine people sitting on 1000’s at £3.50. Suddenly he’s messi .

• time range for 3 players is rediculous they should just do 10-12 one every hour

• This is the one I have been waiting for.

Guy left school and strolled straight into the championship in centre mid. Great stuff.

• I was wondering why my port has just dropped a bit, a lot IS’ing gonna on to get ready for this geezer

• Mine has dropped a fair bit - 16 different players in last 30 mins! If all this money is going into Bellingham the site has no chance!

• As advised in the Tanganga IPO - use your laptop. Much more computing power. My android froze as I was trying to buy Tanganga, but when I moved to the laptop, there were no issues.

• I dont get all this talk about wanting the site to freeze. Iv heard this around a few places. Surely we all want the index to be profitable and stable long term over earning a few quid in the short term? All this lets hope it freezes bollocks says a lot tbh. For any new users if you hear that sort of statement you should quickly realise whos prepared to sell you down the river for a few quid

I would like to get involved but i hope things run smoothly so it doesnt cost FI a fortune. Id rather they used that money more productively to expand the platform for everyone rather than line a select few greedy traders pockets.

• @dionysusthyrsus 👏🏻

• What’s everyone’s max buy in price?

Very risking to accept price movement on this one as I can see his price jumping £1+ within the first 30 seconds

• @Chris-J said in Jude Bellingham IPO - Tomorrow!!!:

What’s everyone’s max buy in price?

Very risking to accept price movement on this one as I can see his price jumping £1+ within the first 30 seconds

I'm not paying more than £2. Depending on what the market reaction is to AC's twitter announcement at 7pm, I might not bother with Bellingham at all.

• He’s the reason i joined this site. However with seeing how IPOs go and the issues around them i dont know whether its worth even attempting to get hold of him straight away.

• Looking forward to buying him in around 2 weeks time! Since Tanganga gate FI increased the time limit to 4hrs making it harder for people to track and no 5 mins notifications which I believe caused the tanganga crash along with releasing in last 10 mins of the timeslot was always gonna cause carnage

Fear a lot of people will get stung buying more than they want expecting a bargain and getting stung be careful people!

• @dionysusthyrsus said in Jude Bellingham IPO - Tomorrow!!!:

I dont get all this talk about wanting the site to freeze. Iv heard this around a few places. Surely we all want the index to be profitable and stable long term over earning a few quid in the short term? All this lets hope it freezes bollocks says a lot tbh. For any new users if you hear that sort of statement you should quickly realise whos prepared to sell you down the river for a few quid

I would like to get involved but i hope things run smoothly so it doesnt cost FI a fortune. Id rather they used that money more productively to expand the platform for everyone rather than line a select few greedy traders pockets.

Well said mate 🙌

• IPO of Jude delayed until further notice - that’s 45 minutes of my life I’m not getting back!

• @FI-Ads that on Twitter?

• @Gregolocky - yes. It’s just been issued. They don’t trust the tech apparently.

• Took their time announcing that considering it says after testing last night. Clearly happy taking all the 2%'s from all the selling this morning before announcing!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.