Stats after first 2 weeks

• Just thought I’d give other newcomers a chance for comparison of their stats so they can see how someone else has started off.

Started Monday 5th

Players bought - 11
    Players sold - 2
    Players held - 9

Profitable held players (at time of writing) - 6
    Players held at deficit (at time of writing) - 3
    Players sold for profit - 1
    Players sold for a loss - 1

Dividends (apologies if I get category names wrong)

• 3xMB (1 x Hazard, 2 x Salah)
    • 3xPB (1 x Werner ‘top forward’, 1 x Salah ‘top forward, 1 x Salah ‘top overall performer’)

Total ROI - 5.03%

Hopefully this provides some form of mark for other newcomers to put their stats against and see how others are faring.

Note - this has been transformed over the past 36 hours with Salah against Watford and his price sky-rocketing. Prior to this, I was at around the 2.3% mark.

Let me know how you guys are doing to to give me some form of targets/idea of where I am in comparison as I genuinely have no clue how these stats will compare and would like to know.

Cheers!

• @Golfing-Grandad a word of caution to other new comers these figures will have likely benefited from the recent event which saw an unprecedented rise on the index

• @Noirx4 said in Stats after first 2 weeks:

@Golfing-Grandad a word of caution to other new comers these figures will have likely benefited from the recent event which saw an unprecedented rise on the index

I agree this is likely, although only 2 of my players value went up on Saturday when the event happened and 4 decreased in value: Werner and Salah were the winners but Salah was because of his performance against Watford.

Brandt has steadily increased, possibly because of his involvement with the Germany squad, but did not increase further after the event.

Laporte/Mendy/Hazard/Mertens are all down over the weekend and are at a deficit to when I purchased them 2 weeks ago.

As said in the initial statement, this rise is due to Salah’s performance on Saturday which transformed the portfolio from a 2% to 5% ROI. This coinciding with the event would have helped this rise, I agree.

I would have put there figures up without Salah’s performance as I intended to show others where I was at after two weeks, as there had been a good variety of scenarios taking place in that timespan (league matches, cup matches, champions league matches/knockouts, National team selections)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.