Something has to be done

• @Pagey74 said in Something has to be done:

@janner73 I explained what a great product it was and to avoid IPO's at all costs due to the problems that has existed ever since I joined.

Obviously IPO's are tempting and some have got involved and are not best pleased!

I get your annoyed about it and obviously it is a frustrating process but it’s also clear a lot of this frustration is because you’re a tad upset at Tanganga’s price rather than just the process. For me his price is where it should be right now. If people are IS with a 20p spread that isn’t FI’s fault that’s down to them, if they believed in the hold the would stick it out.

You also say you’ve told them not to get involved yet they’ve got involved, they can hardly come crying to you if you’ve told them not too.

I’m sure once the venture with Nasdaq is launched we will see a much better and more user friendly site and experience. I get the your qualms but best thing to do is complain to FI and see if they give you some sort of compensation. I doubt the GC with do anything and it’s a tech issue, all
    major gambling companies have them. I’ve seen Sky Bet and Bet365 go down numerous of times

• @Dan-The-Man still on mate, topped up to 700 at about £1.58. In no rush to get off, not even listed

• @Dan-The-Man Yes then put a 25p spread on him! Not to mention traders lost the chance to sell him to the market on the day of release which you cannot put a price on.

His price should be higher if you compare him to other young English defenders. FI have manipulated the numbers as so many got on @85p. I have no doubt about that.

• @Shippers You're missing the point pal. Turn a blind eye as it's easy to make money!

@Shippers You're missing the point pal. Turn a blind eye as it's easy to make money!

What is the alternative?

Complain to the GC and potentially cause damage to your bet/investment? Cut off your nose to spite your face.

I understand your frustration and absolutely agree that the IPO system is worryingly flawed.

We all know that the current process must change and with the upcoming introduction of Nasdaq, it will.

But this is how it looks from our perspective ... we have all just managed to pull off the biggest diamond heist in UK history, yet you want to grass us into the Police because you ain't happy with your share!? 🤣

• @Pagey74 I haven’t missed anything, I was annoyed the same as everyone I just complained straight to them, they’re regulated by the gambling commission and certintly haven’t manipulated anything. It’s purely tech issues and the same reason they held off IPOing Bellingham but for whatever reason that IPO went fine and the other just caused a huge crash. The tech for IPO is shite and I’d like to think (hoping) the Nasdaq venture will sort it.

• @Pagey74

Here's the English defenders list that I can think of.

TAA £7.18 <---- 43p worth of divs since start of season
    Chilwell £2.43 <---- 13p worth of divs since start of season
    Harry Maguire £1.77 <---- 9p worth of divs since start and 55p in the summer
    Wan-Bissaka £1.71 <---- (Still crashing from his transfer spike of £2.33 with 24p divs)
    Joe Gomez £1.72 <---- 9p worth of divs since start of the season
    Tanganga £1.23 <---- Just IPO'd so no divs and no history to base anything on
    Tyrone Mings 96p <---- 4p worth of divs since start of the season
    Stones 98p <---- 3p worth of divs since start of season
    Luke Shaw is 81p
    Trippier 73p <---- 3p worth of divs since start of the season
    Danny Rose 55p
    Kyle Walker 53p
    Fabian Delph 45p

Seriously mate, you might be right about him being worth more long term, he's young, English and is already playing at Spurs at just 20 years old, but right now... there's no justification for his current price being anything like £1.23. Tyrone Mings looks like value though ha. Trippier too.

Where do you see your guy fitting in here?

• @Dan-The-Man

The great thing about Trippier is that he is probably the most attacking player in that entire Atletico team ... and that's from right back.

Couple that with the fact that the team is defensively sound, and you can get some decent PB scores.

He definitely has a chance of winning some more divs on bronze days or potentially Champions League gold days. 🤔

29 years old, so hopefully has a good couple years left in Madrid as the first choice right back.

• His price seems about right. It's settled down after his IPO. The fact that many got on at 85p (including myself) is purely due to tech issues. No way can you prove to GC that FI manipulated the price.

@Sonnyjim I'll post when I want.

All together now, “He posts when he wants.... he posts when he waaaaants. Pagey74.... he posts when he wants."

• @johnboywalker

Yeah, I could see him returning to the Premiership at some point too, which would be news worthy if it happened.

Atletico have Liverpool in the next round though... so I don't see him progressing in the UCL, might be worth waiting until they exit and catch him on the drop ready for the next couple of seasons.

• @Dan-The-Man

Surely Liverpool have to get beaten at some point ... who better to upset the odds than the master of the dark arts, Diego Simeone! 👍

I'll do anything to stop your boy Hendo from winning Ballon D'or! 🤣

• @johnboywalker said in Something has to be done:

@Dan-The-Man

Surely Liverpool have to get beaten at some point ... who better to upset the odds than the master of the dark arts, Diego Simeone! 👍

I'll do anything to stop your boy Hendo from winning Ballon D'or! 🤣

See... now I wasn't gonna plug him.... but as you've brought him up ha.... this is how crazy Tanganga's price is...

Until about half hour ago, he was more expensive than Henderson.... the guy who just won PB for the third time in a month and Star Player, who's hopefully about to win the Ballon d'Or and a European Championship for England, with a hatrick in the final. Rumour has it, now that Harry has done one to Canada, her Maj is looking for a real life hero to take over his Royal duties. Think of the MB.

Maybe I've got it backwards... maybe Tanganga's price is exactly what it should be... and therefore Henderson's should be like £6.... See... totally undervalued. 🤣 🤣

• @Dan-The-Man can’t really compare a 20-year-old with a 29-year-old (even though we may both value these players differently than they are now).

• @Keegans-Bluff said in Something has to be done:

@Dan-The-Man can’t really compare a 20-year-old with a 29-year-old (even though we may both value these players differently than they are now).

I hear ya.

I mean... if this Tanganga lad plays a few decent games, he could rocket to the moon with the amount of people that would jump on the hype train.

If Mick and Pagey are in, he's probably worth a look to be fair. They're both pretty solid when it comes to picking players who are going to grow.

• @Dan-The-Man Tang? Not for me thanks. Can’t quite believe I’m saying this but I’d much rather have Henderson. Holding neither is winning for me personally at the moment though 🙂

• @Keegans-Bluff said in Something has to be done:

@Dan-The-Man Tang? Not for me thanks. Can’t quite believe I’m saying this but I’d much rather have Henderson. Holding neither is winning for me personally at the moment though 🙂

Nah buddy....

This is winning!

:-)

0_1580433181297_Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 01.12.41.png

( I love this platform ha )

• nice trade. what's the plan?

• This post is deleted!

• @Pagey74 just don't get involved in I.P.O's then 🤷‍♂️