Next Summer transfers targets...

• So now that's over with...Summer transfers targets to drag on....thoughts and opinions?

Jadon Sancho
    Jack Grealish
    Kai Hertz
    Donyell Malen
    Kylian Mbappe
    Neymar
    Pogba

All the above are probably on the move, maybe PSG wont get rid of both Neymar and Mbappe though.

Any others you guys think will be big movers??

• Van de Beek I think will be a good one

• Thinking about this on deadline day actually!
    Trying to judge when to buy in could be difficult though, especially if the player has Europe or the Euros going on. Don't want to buy too early and the price drop, too late and miss some of the rise.

Got a few listed think might have links at least, may sell some of my Euros holds before the tournament and get into some transfers before the window opens.

• Think Grealish could be a massive one especially if Villa go down.
    Thinking maybe a couple of the kids from Ajax also.

• Do we think Oyarzabal will move?

• @Woody Man City were talking about him in November as a Sane replacement for the summer.

• Ziyech for sure. We will finally get to see his PB ability on a weekly basis.

• @Woody I do. Oyarzabal look s a great hold with Euros and summer transfer in mind.
    I think the same about Chiesa, although he's likely to just stay in Italy and move to Juve.

• @gball1975 Timo Werner, Oyarzabal and think there will be quite a few CBs on the move - Man City, Spurs definitely in for CBs, probably Arsenal as Mauri only a loan. Barca will be in for a Pique replacement too.

• Im hanging on to Moussa Dembele, that's 2 transfer windows, all hype no move, surely it has to be third time lucky for him?

• @Ole-ole Same....already hold and will continue to hold. Hopefully he breaks into the Euro squad also.

• Oyarzabal and Chiesa are so often mentioned together

• Thomas Lemar probably on the move as he couldn't be shifted in Jan. I don't hold as I think he'll drop back to around £1 but there may be some Prem interest.

• Boubakary Soumare is £1.67 now but peaked at £2.07 in January with speculation he might join the premier League. It's since come to light he had a Newcastle club record bid accepted but he declined the offer in the hope of a summer move to a big club. Looks a solid hold from now til summer competition will once again hot up for his signature. The club clearly are willing to let him go and the player himself has said he wants to get one full season at Lille before thinking of moving.

• I have been thinking about this recently too and quite afew stick out;

Malen (PSV) - injured yes but could still see teams moving for him. His agent is also the infamous Riola and we know he never likes to turn down the opportunity for a payday.

Soumare (Lille) - seems he had alot of interest this past window but didn't want to move midseason. I wouldnt be surprised if prem teams go back in for him in the summer.

Jonathan David (Gent) - Excelling in the Belgian league. Reported interest in Jan and last summer but Gent rejected any advances for him, but I suspect he will want to step up soon.

Hwang (Salzburg) - A move never materialised in Jan. I suspect Salzburg probably had offers but didn't want to let their whole squad go half way through the season. He will leave at some point though, as will Daka and Szobsozlai because that's how their conveyor belt system works. They sell the starters on for big profits so they can make way for the next lot ready to come through.

• @janner73 said in Next Summer transfers targets...:

@Woody I do. Oyarzabal look s a great hold with Euros and summer transfer in mind.
    I think the same about Chiesa, although he's likely to just stay in Italy and move to Juve.

@janner73 said in Next Summer transfers targets...:

@Woody I do. Oyarzabal look s a great hold with Euros and summer transfer in mind.

Hope so, he’s going to be my top up between now and summer.

• Good thread mate.

A few off my head who I’m looking at:

• Hakim Ziyech
    • Moussa Dembele
    • Wilfried Zaha
    • Dwight McNeil

I can see a capital appreciation gain of 50% plus on these players tbh.
    But there are I’ll be plenty of other transfers to potentially make money on too

• Also Mykola Matvyenko of Shakhtar Denetsk... Arsenal were interested and City have been in the past. Guy is quality and cheap as chips.

• Bruno Petkovic - linked with Barcelona will be at ten euros with Croatia

• @Sav2000 said in Next Summer transfers targets...:

Bruno Petkovic - linked with Barcelona will be at ten euros with Croatia

I could see him playing at 2 Euros (maybe 3 at a push) but 10 is stretching it.