Antoine Griezmann

• Do people think there is any realistic chance of him being sold this summer in order to finance Neymar back to Barca? Or perhaps a swap deal?

I know he has just been bought by Barca, but he hasn’t hit the ground running, and doesn’t seem to be utilised properly from the few games I’ve watched. Someone who follows Barca more closely can elaborate. Unlikely to be sold imo, but wanted to entertain the idea.

• I think there will be speculation for sure.

I’d love griezmann at psg he would double in price almost straight away.

• @Tom77 I wouldn’t mind him going to PSG, I just wonder would Barca be willing to let him go after the paid so much for him.

• @Andy said in Antoine Griezmann:

@Tom77 I wouldn’t mind him going to PSG, I just wonder would Barca be willing to let him go after the paid so much for him.

If they get Neymar in place, then I think they'd be OK with that.

But is there any basis for this speculation?

• @kristiang85 I don’t think PSG would let Neymar and Mbappe leave during the same summer, it’s one or the other. Since Neymar wanted out last summer it’s much more likely to be him - even if Griezmann isn’t ultimately sold, id imagine there will be at least discussions of PSG wanting to bring either him or Dembele as an exchange if Barca can’t afford a straight cash deal.

Barca couldn’t afford just cash last summer, and they haven’t sold any players so I can’t see that changing so they can suddenly afford to buy him outright without swapping at least 1 player

• I've held him for about 4 months and was at one point tempted to sell but other than the euros, the big reason I held was that I think he'll leave barca. I think the first 2 clubs to be linked will be utd inevitably and PSG. Both will see him rocket but I'd be hoping for PSG. So I ended up doubling up from 200 to 400 and reducing my buy price. Hes starting to slide again ever so slightly, currently I'm -8p and am considering topping up further

• @MickTurbo Griezmann always plays well for France anyway, he's much better suited playing no.10 rather than ST as he has been doing for Barca so far this season. He'll be linked to Utd but I don't think we will realistically sign him, not after how close we were and then failed. Only place I think he has a chance of going is to PSG in a swap deal - would become a good PB player if he went to France (not the he isn't one when on his day)

• @Andy defo better at PSG. Theres still this perception that you want your players to be at Utd, and it's still true purely because its self fulfilling but for PB and actual value, you want your players to be at PSG

• Griezmann at PSG is the dream, French league full of farmers. Think he'd comfortably be around Depay's price if he moved there. Although he does turn 29 next month and we know what the index does when you're 30+

• @ChazFI123 You reckon he will increase in price by that much? Granted he would be much more likely to be in running for PB.
    Haha, age might be a slight concern but if he moves to France that might offset it a bit as PB will be much more likely on a weekly basis. Not to mention if FI ever introduce a team of the week/month

• @MickTurbo The only downside to PSG is the size of their squad - So many great players (both in real-life and FI terms) who aren't guaranteed starters - Sarabia, Cavani, Icardi, Draxler, Herrera to name just a few.

I don't think Griezmann will have that problem though

• @Andy I think the thing with Griezmann is that we know his game suits PB when he's played in the right system, so if he can get himself in the right team/system he could be very good for PB returns. You'd imagine will still be in the France team at 31 for the world cup too

• @ChazFI123 Yeah he's been used at LW/ST this season which I don't think he's comfortable with, or at least he hasn't been performing to what he has done with Athletico. I've just topped up to 200 of him now, couldn't resist at his current price

• @Chris-J nah me neither. Unless they loss neymar and/or mbappe, the move wont happen, and with either of them gone Griezmann would walk into that team

• i honestly cant believe hes under £3 at the moment if you think the euros and strikers hes one of the first ones on all of your dream teams with the like of mbappe, sancho, kane ,rashford werner ronaldo depay and lukaku and only lukaku is a lower price, (also good shout for euros playing in that belgium team) . i only hold 300 but thinking of topping up.

• @ChazFI123
    Think you’re more spot on with the latter part of your post than the former.
    Literally 30 so can’t see him much over £3.25, that’s with an ok euro and playing at PSG next year

• @NewUser69589 said in Antoine Griezmann:

@ChazFI123
    Think you’re more spot on with the latter part of your post than the former.
    Literally 30 so can’t see him much over £3.25, that’s with an ok euro and playing at PSG next year

Kroos at 30 can rack up pb and be over £4.
    Griezmann gets PB for fun at PSG.
    Griezmann is 29 in march this year.

• Griezmann will spike in the Euros, forget Mbappe Griezmann is always the star man for France and his PB scores always reflect that.

• @Tom77 Griezmann at PSG would be the dream.

• Transfer spec started already with him potentially part of a deal for Lautaro Martinez to barca