1 year today for Turbo

• 1 year anniversary today. Love super sunday but hold no City or West Ham players and am therefore happy that the game is off as it increases my PB chances elsewhere. That's a measure of how much FI becomes part of your life.

Made plenty of cash, should have been plenty more but I reckon I can make miles more in the next 365 days than I have in the last. Mainly by not being as rash or slap dash, understanding the reasons for dips, foreseeing rises and harvesting dividends.

Enjoyed the crack and the discussion on the forum 99% of the time. Recieved loads of great advice, hopefully given some out as well, and cultivated a fondness and respect for all of you lot. We all see things slightly differently but all want the best for ourselves, the platform and I'm sure for each other.

Can barely hazard a guess at where FI and all our ports will be this time next year but I think we'll all be doing brilliantly. Onwards and upwards

• @MickTurbo Congrats Mick. I'm a newcomer here but you quickly stood out on here as a source of great intel and positive encouragement. Best of luck for an exponential second year!

• @Benzemabob cheers mate, that's nice to hear. I was fuckin clueless a year ago. The vast majority of what I know now, I learned here.

Just learn to live with the occasional spats mate, put up with that and you'll find the forum extremely valuable

• This post is deleted!

• Congrats mate, got a bit hairy at one stage haha... Glad you're still with us... Certainly one of the biggest contributors since I joined a year ago too.

• Mick well done. Pretty new here myself but have to say have found you probably one of the most helpful and certainly knowledgeable members of this forum. Always happy to help newbies and experienced users with useful insight and comment. Thanks for your input and hope you have a great second year on the index. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

• Survivor. πŸ‘πŸš€ And a good voice of reason on the forum!

• Happy Anniversary πŸ₯³πŸ» .
    Here's to more πŸ€‘ (Β£'s) this 365 πŸ‘

• @Vespasian32 yes mate I was hanging by a thread at the start of october. Really glad I stayed but wish I hadn't done all that IS'ing 🀣🀣. Done extremely well since that point though. You seem to have came into this with a lot more knowledge than I did and are somebody who helped shape my thinking πŸ‘

@Spot-the-value thanks matey, we mean well as a group

@Westy cheers mate, as are you πŸ‘you're another one of the top contributors and I've learned from you

• @MickTurbo IMO without sounding patronising you have quickly adapted &. become a well respected & informed member πŸ‘

• @MickTurbo Nice one pal, you've had some good words for me and I have listen...certainly one of the main contributors on the forum.
    Totally agree with you as I was a year in last week as you know, made so cock ups alone the way to make a good CA but learnt from them...next 12 months could be massive for FI and here is to all of us helping each other to make more CA and £££'s!! πŸ‘Š

• Congratulations

• @MickTurbo nice one Mick I'll save judgement on your contribution to the forum depending on what happens to my 600 Hatem Ben Arfa futures.

• @MickTurbo you had me right from the profile picture, quickly followed by the hot tub pic! Glad you stuck it out bud! Great thread with the 2nd division hopefuls too!! Will get you a beer if this meet ever comes off!πŸ‘

• @MickTurbo out of curiosity Mick...what is ur total dividends after 12 months pls ?

• @MickTurbo only a year! Mate you have been one of forum users who i tend to listen to the most; don’t always agree but you structure your arguments well, aren’t patronising or a bell end.

Your appearance on the podcast was the reason I started listening to them generally, never had before but wanted to here your views and now I’m hooked on the bloody things πŸ€ͺ.

Finally your Tier 2 thread is book marked and a really useful tool for many without it being the self gratification obsessed tripe such threads normally are.

Hope to find you on Twitter at some point too.

Keep it up and thanks for sharing your thoughts and learning since I’ve been here; I’ll never forget the toys out the pram IS frenzy day (I’d only been here a few weeks) 😎

• @MickTurbo Congratulations on your first year. Thought we had lost you in October, glad you stuck it out!!Thank you for informed posts and threads which are always worth a read. Here's to another successful year for all of us!!

• Congratulations only been on FI for a couple of weeks and you are one of the more respected views I enjoy reading, so thanks and keep up the great work

• @MickTurbo Well done for sticking it out this long. When you was seriously thinking of leaving the platform in October I realised traders were seriously cheesed off in the thread that FI deleted in panic. You contributed to that with well reasoned posts and FI quickly announced generous MB/PB increases. Enjoy your FI anniversary!

• Well done for digging deep when you thought were down and out.