Halstenberg

• Checked my FI for the first time today, WTF. 13p down in a day? Surely people getting abit worried about Angelino but this is ridic

• Il be surprised if Angleino turns into their main lb. Surely he's just back up/used for different formations.
    They played a weird formation vs bayern, doubt itl be their main tactic though.

Think Halstenberg still good for germany squad anyway. Him, Schulz and Max going for lb.

We will start seeing rotation in big teams rest of season with European matches coming.

• Very big over reaction to a single game as CB; but I see it as an opportunity as he’s first choice for Germany and it RB go rotation he may push for a summer move.

Personally I’ll use the £20 a day super mario clubcard points bonus cash to top him up this week.

• I've always thought he was a good hold, but if he goes to CB & Angelino plays LB it will no doubt effect his PB potential & subsequently his share price.

• I sold a while back as he did have a pretty big spike, but saw some surprise on twitter and now this thread about his drop... So feels like a good time to jump back in when I have the funds

• @Sav2000 said in Halstenberg:

Very big over reaction to a single game as CB; but I see it as an opportunity as he’s first choice for Germany and it RB go rotation he may push for a summer move.

Personally I’ll use the £20 a day super mario clubcard points bonus cash to top him up this week.

Is Halstenberg first choice for Germany? I thought Klostermann was more of a shoe in. Haven’t followed Germany too closely but thought he started more than Halstenberg

• @Andy Schulz was in for quite a few games, think mainly him and Halstenberg. Very competitive position as German media also rate Max with a chance.

• Topped on a few Halstenbergs this week and got matched at decent price so trying to recycle for final week's IPD. Noticed he wasn't playing today though or even on the bench and can't see any mention of him in previews or match reports. Anyone know why he wasn't in the squad and how long he's out for?

• @Sped
    Saw something about being omitted for personal reasons. Hopefully be back for next game as doesn’t appear to be injury related.