Sub £1 Footballers Feb 2020

• These are some players I believe are underpriced and have great potential.
    All the players are relatively young with many of them likely to move to bigger clubs in the summer.

1. Sebastian Driussi- Zenit- 23 years old- £0.43

2. Daler Kuzyaev- Zenit- 26 years old- £0.26. Plays for Russian national team.

3. Ignatius Ganago-Nice-20 years old- £0.65. Plays more regularly now.

4. Pablo Rosario- PSV- 23 years old- £0.56. Plays well in a poor team.

5. Assane Diousse- St Etienne- 22 years old- £0.23. Plays more regularly.

6. James Lea Siliki- Rennes- 23 years old- £0.35. scores and assists on occasions.

7. Ezequiel Ponce- Spartak Moscow- 22 years old- £0.33. Scores lots of goals likely to get called for Argentina soon.

8. Marquinhos Cipriano- Shakhtar Donetz- 20 years old- £0.42- Plays many games, could play in Europa League.

9. Gerson- Flamengo- 22 years old- £0.63. Played well against Liverpool in the Club world cup. Heavily linked with Tottenham in January. Due a big move.

10. Linton Maina- Hanover- 20 years old-£0.60. Talented Kid going places.

11. Leandro Paredes- PSG-25 years old-£0.85. Will come good eventually with more opportunities otherwise a big move soon.

12. Josh Da Silva-Brentford FC- 21 years old- £0.93. Superb player could be in the premier league next season.

13. Alejandro Grimaldo- Benfica- 24 years old-£0.94. Talented left back linked with Man City and Barcelona.

14. Ronaldo Vieira- Sampdoria-21 years old-£0.77. Heavily linked with premier league in January.

Any other players who are young and underpriced???

• Great list, i would add Alessandro Bastoni of inter. Regular in the inter team , already had some strong PB's, linked with Man City and Barcelona a few weeks ago.

• Sangare and vinagre!

• Thilo Kehrer is for me another player who offers great value at 73p - just recovered from a long-term injury and starting again for PSG. Won matchday dividends a week ago and posted a score of 145+ the other night despite PSG conceding two goals.

German international, so will probably be also back in the international set up for the Euros

• @Wolvesfan1980 said in Sub £1 Footballers Feb 2020:

Thilo Kehrer is for me another player who offers great value at 73p - just recovered from a long-term injury and starting again for PSG. Won matchday dividends a week ago and posted a score of 145+ the other night despite PSG conceding two goals.

German international, so will probably be also back in the international set up for the Euros

How the hell have I missed this guy amongst all my research - absolute gem at that price.

Thilo Kehrer is for me another player who offers great value at 73p - just recovered from a long-term injury and starting again for PSG. Won matchday dividends a week ago and posted a score of 145+ the other night despite PSG conceding two goals.

Is this guy going to be a regular starter or is he just keeping Thiago Silva's spot warm? Does tick a lot of boxes though

Love this. I’m in for 100.

• @King888

Grimaldo is my favourite on that list. In for 50.

• @King888 salih ozcan - similar to maina playing in league below.
    Edimilson fernandes - 23 and only 52p playing for mainz, back from injury in couple weeks and plays very similar to zakaria at monchengladbach and the bonus of euros as well.
    Long shot but Felix passlack, if he lives up to his hype he could be one to watch at 40p on loan at fortuna sittard from Dortmund, with a couple of Dortmund's right backs of in the summer he could get a look in again

• Maxime Lopez 22 at marseille, could be huge pb player at right club already won star man and pb midfielder, not favoured by avb so hopefully he gets a move in the summer, class player

• I’ll chuck in Mikel Merino. He looked classy at Newcastle but unsuited to playing in a crap team. Watched him since I joined as always liked him and got 100 around 70p.

87p now, playing regular in a really tidy and exciting looking Sociedad team. Slowly climbed consistently over 3 months.

3 goals in 26, 1 in 10 through his career. Only 23 still.

With the hype of Odegaard, Isak and barrenetxea he may not be a headline name but with the odd goal here and there he’s worth a go in my book.

• @MUFC agree on this one class player

• @ChazFI123 Thiago is 35 so wouldn't be a shock if this is his final season at PSG.

Tempted to go in on Kehrer myself if he plays on a regular basis. Good PB scores in general.

I had him on my watch list, I’m in for 200 now👍

• Other players could be:

Ethan Pinnock- Brentford FC- 26 years old @ 0.36. Bargain!!!

George McEachran- Chelsea - 19 years OLd @ 0.67. Could be same price as Mason Mount soon

• Not quite sure on your logic underpinning why most of these are underpriced? Have you measured it against age, potential or current pb to similar players on FI? It's a little too scattergun for me to have any confidence they are truly underpriced

• @Wolvesfan1980 Great find, would be amazing if the German expansion and single platform goes through!

• Andrea Petagna - 24 years old - signed for Napoli from Spal in Jan but loaned back till end of season.

89p for a 24 year old Italian striker, with 8 in 20 for a struggling team, ipd potential and who has signed for Napoli

Played every level of international football through u16,17,18,19,20,21 and picked up a full cap a couple of years back. Age on his side for future call up, being at Napoli will help over Spal

Peaked at over £1 while transfer was going through, helped by the transfer divs bonus admittedly.

• My top picks right now at under a £1:

• Tim Leibold - 44p playing for Hamburger in Bund2 where they are in 2nd place and looking like auto-promotion. @mickturbo has done some great analysis of his potential PB scores in the Tier 2 thread....he looks a beast for a fullback!

• Mama Balde - 73p for Dijon. Scored a big pb score the other day, scores, assists, pacey attacking mid.

• Matthias Ginter - 77p for Monchengladbach - near the top of the BL, starts every game, only 25, possible German starter in euros. Seems very cheap

• Willi Orban - 57p for RB Leipzig - club captain but currently injured, a goalscoring defender who also plays for Hungary. Has some pb wins and is in a nice dip to buy in...

• Ondrej Duda - 77p for Norwich (loan from Hertha) - posted a 170ish PB score in a 0-0 vs Newcastle which seems decent, attacking mid. Also will go to Euros if Slovakia qualify.

• @Abaalan at the risk of being a bit pumpy I have to say Tim Leibold appears to have phenomenal FI potential