Samuel Chukwueze

• I noticed Samuel Chukwueze is currently at the top of the old riser list for the past 24 hours and have to say I was a little surprised. I fully expected it to be Bruno and other Euro 2020 players linked with transfers and such like but give Chukwueze is Nigerian he won't be playing in the summer but he has been linked with Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City. Fairly limited media in FI but looking at good old google it's being reported on a few others.

I don't hold and won't be getting involved as we all know to avoid the riser list but I just wondered if there were those more in the know/who do hold that know why he has gone up £0.30 on the back of (according to FI) 8 articles since 9th Feb.

• I posted about him in summer transfers.

He’s a great player, very exciting.

• My edge on the index is def transfers, he’s a right winger, going to used as bait in the sancho saga.

I’d take him at utd all the same.

• I bought in at start of December with either Jan or summer transfer in mind.
    Very talented player and highly rated. Remember he had an excellent game against Barcelona last season when it was on itv4 and kept tabs since then.
    Game would suit the premier League IMO.

• @Brane_Orsou said in Samuel Chukwueze:

I don't hold and won't be getting involved as we all know to avoid the riser list but I just wondered if there were those more in the know/who do hold that know why he has gone up £0.30 on the back of (according to FI) 8 articles since 9th Feb.

It has emerged today that Liverpool in January had a £30m bid rejected. Traders may be getting in earlier if Liverpool return with an improved offer in the summer: https://talksport.com/football/668062/liverpool-bid-villarreal-samuel-chukwueze-manchester-city-chelsea/

• @Londoner said in Samuel Chukwueze:

@Brane_Orsou said in Samuel Chukwueze:

It has emerged today that Liverpool in January had a £30m bid rejected. Traders may be getting in earlier if Liverpool return with an improved offer in the summer: https://talksport.com/football/668062/liverpool-bid-villarreal-samuel-chukwueze-manchester-city-chelsea/

Must be the reason for his steady increase yesterday then

• @Londoner

from what i know this isnt true...i know someone who is fairly closly linked to his agent. i too was surprised by the rise as i wasnt informed of any activity like ive asked to be

• @G27 said in Samuel Chukwueze:

@Londoner

from what i know this isnt true...i know someone who is fairly closly linked to his agent. i too was surprised by the rise as i wasnt informed of any activity like ive asked to be

The main thing is that traders have acted on the rumours and holders are enjoying the rise.

• Resurrecting this thread as there aren't quite enough responses to answer my question.

But wondering how many have watched him play and what they think of him. I just discovered him as I am going through a port change of strategy. His youtube reel makes him look the absolute ducks nuts. But I have never actually seen him play so not sure what his actual game is like.

For transparency on why I am asking, I have changed my port strategy in the last couple of months to buy Under 21 market in the 1.50-3.00. I call this part of the market Tier 2 youngsters and have been hoovering up a few of them hoping that some of them crack on and get into Tier 1.

• He’s basically very raw but with loads of talent.
    What I like best is the fact that lots of young wingers have risen, so if this kid does something good he's got a big rise coming.
    Happy to sit and wait.

• @Tom77 yeah I've held for a while...at some point he'll have a breakout game and can see him towards £2.50
    Links to Liverpool can't be too far away either!

• Man of the match last night, decent assist also.

• @Tom77 Saw the goal and clearly his assist (great run from out wide and ball across goal) but for some reason he didn't get credited on sofa score.
    Not sure if it went into his PB score, didn't have chance to check last night.

He had a great game by all accounts - full 90min for a start!
    Hopefully he kicks on now got a lot of potential for his current price IMO.

• @Neil2265 he looks good, from what I've read he just lacks the end product a bit that possibly chiesa for example has to take him over £2. Goals and assists will help. I hold neither btw think it's a good comparison but might be wrong.