Jude Bellingham

• Have boarded the train with 1000 - who’s with me? 🚂

• Yep, he's today's Ziyech.
    Already being benchmarked to Cherki (£4.04) on Twitter.

I reckon his peak today will be 3.70 min... But if he's top of media during the business hours of 2-3pm...probably nearer £4.

Quite high price tho... So weight of money needed, rather than appetite of traders, may be the issue.

• I'm loving his rise.

It really makes my Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliott shares look cheap now 😉

• If it comes out he is going to Man united in the Summer, which it could do quite early given Birmingham haven't got a lot to play for even now, then his price could really take off to a silly level.

• Said this on another thread but watched this guy at Bristol City last week and he is honestly class, it’s not just hype. Far more tricky than I expected, think he got another assist Tuesday night too. Only thing that puts me off buying him is no Euro’s and I think he’ll be at Birmingham for atleast another season (on loan probably). Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s double his current price when he’s 19/20. Only real comparison to him in England is Elliot and I’d personally rather have Bellingham even at a higher price

• @DJ-110 said in Jude Bellingham:

If it comes out he is going to Man united in the Summer, which it could do quite early given Birmingham haven't got a lot to play for even now, then his price could really take off to a silly level.

They would probably send him back to Brum on loan for next season though.

• @Sol said in Jude Bellingham:

Have boarded the train with 1000 - who’s with me? 🚂

I'm sat at the station watching the train pull out, with a bag of popcorn. Not quite sure it will reach the destination that others think.

• @Hotspur That's where you hop off the train and join the journey at a later date.

• @Hotspur Yeah I'm not quite sure on this one. The way the market is at the moment he'll probably get to close to £4 short-term which is plenty good enough for flipping. Long term tho I see a buy and loan back deal which means £4 is a hefty price for someone playing in the Championship for another year. Having said that people have been happy sat on Foden for plenty of time so he may hold up better than I think.

• @Hotspur said in Jude Bellingham:

@Sol said in Jude Bellingham:

Have boarded the train with 1000 - who’s with me? 🚂

I'm sat at the station watching the train pull out, with a bag of popcorn. Not quite sure it will reach the destination that others think.

You're right... Did a poll this morning and majority so far thought he wouldn't break 3.60...but its only 9am, he's top of media and just hit £3.66

0_1581584603875_Screenshot_20200213-090158.png

• @Vespasian32 2 mind later... £3.70

• He'll definitely increase in price, but he shouldn't do.

Very promising player, but as a brum fan if you look at our youth setup, we haven't really created a benchmark of being a production line of quality players.

What tends to happen to our younger or better players is that they get hyped up massively, join a prem team, settle into being an average player.

I was a lot more excited seeing Nathan redmond or demarai gray (or even Jack Butland) than I have been with Bellingham, and that's OK because he is just 16. I expect if he gets a top 6 club move this season, we will see him in the championship(and not Birmingham) after 2 seasons

• Wow that's an insane rise - Like with Sancho yesterday, off the back of something we already knew.

• @Vespasian32 Nice poll, dodgy maths!! 60.8% of your poll thought he would be over £3.60, that is the majority.

• @Martyn-B that's some dark maths there Martyn! I'm a Tory... First past post rules 😂

• @Vespasian32

Not dark maths!! The majority have voted!!

I am out of the country so can't get involved. Keep watching these spikes miss my portfolio. Your comment yesterday really got me thinking, make 10 to 15% in a few hours or 100% in a year. Think I need to be more active when I return.

Nice returns yesterday, good luck with today's flip.

• Sometimes I really don't understand Football Index and this is why I miss out on opportunities.

Huge rise today because a paper has started talking about Jude being on top clubs radars, ermmm haven't we already known that for about 3 months?

He cant move anywhere till the summer, once he does he will be sent back out on loan most likely to a non PB league. Don't get it but there you go that's just me.

Good luck to everyone boarding the train, enjoy!

• @Sill7 Yeah I'm the same, we've known this for months but it waits for papers to talk before rises in Sancho etc.
    New tactic might be to buy a load of these kinds of players and just sell on the spike then move to the next one! Anyone that had links in Jan likely to come back at some point so just the waiting game?

• This post is deleted!

• @Neil2265 Take Grealish for example, we all know that he wont be at Villa next year. He will either be at Utd or City, so when the papers start coming up with the headlines will his price go crazy? surely we already knows its coming and that's why people own him.