Dividend returns of the top 15 players in the last 18 months

• @Ben_pz said in Dividend returns of the top 15 players in the last 18 months:

Rashford looks the best value for age, price and dividend return. Didn't think he had the best season last year either. Hopefully he can get fit for Euro's and the next 18 months will be much better.

Bodes well for rashford, can see him being one of the worlds best in 2 years. Performing very well and a young age.

• @Tom77 @Ben_pz I've said it numerous times now but the spike in Sancho to me makes Rashford look ridiculously good value, proven dividend returner, and his performances are only going to get better he should be much closer to Sterling

• @ChazFI123 Exactly. I don't get involved with the top end of the market much but after Sancho's rise I bought a large chunk of Rashfords. Just screams value

• @ChazFI123 said in Dividend returns of the top 15 players in the last 18 months:

@Tom77 @Ben_pz I've said it numerous times now but the spike in Sancho to me makes Rashford look ridiculously good value, proven dividend returner, and his performances are only going to get better he should be much closer to Sterling

I think in the height of the transfer window rashford and greenwood will both drop as FOMO takes over for Sancho, that will be my buying point.

• @Vespasian32 said in Dividend returns of the top 15 players in the last 18 months:

Bruno is probably the big risk there... Won a lot of mb in short burst. Would be adversely affected by mb going global... And we don't know his pb yet..

I'd slightly disagree, we know his PB was great in EL & if it translate to Man Utd it will be very impressive. So his potential compatibility to the matrix is already known to be very high; it's just whether his form & Utd's style of play & results can be translated regularly enough to provide PB wins.

I expect Pogba to leave in the Summer, so don't see him as an impediment. Bruno even at his current levels looks good value IMO (his PB potential is higher than Pogba & MB only slightly less & Pogba was £8 at his peak BEFORE the massively increased dividend structure) & if his PB translates he'll be at least £2/3 higher by the start of next season. The only thing holding his price back now is the uncertainty of WHETHER his PB numbers will be replicated. I think given the risks Bruno is one of the most potentially lucrative buys in the Top 20. If all goes well he could easily double in price within 12 months & being at Utd limits his downside.

• Interesting and is the wake up call I needed on KDB. Massive 6 months for him now with man City targetting winning the champions league and Belgium targetting winning the euros. It's now or never for him. Won't sell him yet as there will probably be some cash lumped into euros, but a warning circle has been drawn.

It demonstrates also how heavily overpriced Sancho is. I reckon he's just about the riskiest investment on the index now. There's no reason that moving to a new club will mean his pb scores will increase. Which means the future of his price holding relies mostly on MB. But there could be some serious competition on the horizon for that. Pogba on the move, Neymar on the move, maybe mbappe on the move. Heck even Grealish on the move. Kane touch and go for the euros, the euros themselves, Messi at copa America. I'm not bothered as of these players I only hold Kane, but Sancho looks a house of cards at the moment. EBH needs some PB wins in next 6 months to back up his goals otherwise his dividend returns will look really poor. Agree that rashford is looking better. Again I don't hold.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor one thing to note that with the way the english media influences the national team selection and how managers fold to their pressure is that if Sancho becomes the most expensive player in the England squad then Southgate will most likely start him and play him for 90mins per game.

• @Black-wolf I agree he's likely to start. But doesn't guarantee he will be media darling or receive dividends. He has to unthrone both Kane and sterling which will be a huge challenge. I think people have forgotten how much the media love to write about sterling. He's got the personality for England that means he's a lightening rod for controversy. Sancho becoming media darling for euros is worth a punt at a considerably cheaper price. But at over 9 quid a future? That's quite the gamble.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor i dont hold him and I completely agree. In the short term i think Sancho will be the hot subject but im a kane and Sterling holder for the reasons that you have stated. I think those too will always attract media no matter what. Sancho needs a move to United to maintain his price and then he needs to be a PB player as well as MB

• @ChazFI123 Especially with Bruno there now to feed him.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.