Sane Transfer

• Do you think a Leroy Sane transfer to Bayern Munich would be good or bad for his long-term price? I'd guess good. I'd imagine he'd get more consistent gametime in a strong side. PB chances?

• @Boris999 well more chance of champions league football thats for sure

• @Black-wolf said in Sane Transfer:

@Boris999 well more chance of champions league football thats for sure

Haha. Yes, very true :)

• Yeah went on Sane last week. More than likely going with 1 year left on his contract. Should be back early March hopefully gets some good game time so hes ready for the Euros. If hes at Bayern he will be the main man there

• This post is deleted!

• @NewUser509988 why would he be going to the euros when he’s missed an entire season, and played only 3 months of football?

• @Andy eh that makes no sense how can you miss an entire season and still play 3 months? Kind of contradicted yourself. If he gets at least 10 games from now until the euros hes in the squad.

• @NewUser509988 he didn't make the world cup squad 2 years ago...

• @NewUser509988 so you’re saying he deserves to go to Euros despite missing 7 or 8 months of the season, if he plays 10 games? No chance he goes when other people have actually been playing football and are in form

• @9stevo yeah but I think that shocked everyone

• @Andy said in Sane Transfer:

@NewUser509988 so you’re saying he deserves to go to Euros despite missing 7 or 8 months of the season, if he plays 10 games? No chance he goes when other people have actually been playing football and are in form

That's a little bit like saying France shouldn't take Pogba cos he's missed 6 months of the season. For me, you take your best, fit, 23 players. If Sane is back and on form then I believe he is one of Germany's best 23 and likely to be in the squad.

• @Andy I think he will if he can get game time.

• I think a lot of it depends on if Gnabry gets reclassified, if he doesn't and Sane is the only forward out of their wingers playing then he could be quite valuable

• Will he be fit & will he get in the City team? Not so sure so he probably won’t get in the German squad if that’s the case. Will need to play unreal for the few games he has but there is no doubt in his quality. If he moves to Bayern think his price is similar to now (non Premier League), look at Gnabry’s price & he’s been playing & winning dividends for Bayern

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.