Adil Aouchiche

• Any particular reason for his drop? People just freeing up funds, others then following etc?

• @Chilling-Rick

I think people are securing profits off the back of his big rise a couple of weeks ago, coupled with the fact some people got on thinking he may start in either the cup game or come on in the league, neither which happened. He really needs PSG to get through in the Champs League, with the league all but sown up would mean he's likely to get game time there if they are resting for the champs league latter stages.

• I searched the news on News Now, and found nothing. I bought him as one of only 2 IPOs I've got involved in (the other, Tanganga) because he was getting games. He didn't even make the bench on Tuesday (CL). My once 65p profit has reduced to 16p. I'll take that but keep the rest of my shares. He's a long-term hold. I have to learn to take profits when they peak!

• @Londoner Getting games? Aouchiche has had 0 appearances all season.

• @janner73 said in Adil Aouchiche:

@Londoner Getting games? Aouchiche has had 0 appearances all season.

That isn't true. He had one in the league, and a couple in the cup:

0_1582202414979_upload-445770df-f6b8-4faa-bae4-b3d83886e29b

• @Londoner Apologies. He had 1 league start in on the 30th August last year, and 2 appearances in the French Cup(1 as an 83rd minute sub).
    The reason he is dropping is because people had unrealistic expectations over game time, and then realised he doesn't really get any.

• If they dont play him he will go in the summer! Whit contract expiring: 30.06.2020 Big teams are after him! Psg have to play him but i hope they dont and he leaves... similar case... Nkunku, Dyaby. :D

• @janner73 said in Adil Aouchiche:

@Londoner Apologies. He had 1 league start in on the 30th August last year, and 2 appearances in the French Cup(1 as an 83rd minute sub).
    The reason he is dropping is because people had unrealistic expectations over game time, and then realised he doesn't really get any.

Apology accepted. I got on thinking that one league appearance would follow with a few more. Many thought that. But as @cAtWoRk points out, if they don't pick him, other clubs are waiting in the wings to buy.

• He's not likely to play until he signs a new contract. Why would they play him if he leaves in a few months? See this time and time again especially with PSG. It's frightening the amount of talent that has slipped through the net. Not a great hold at the minute until his future is more clearer.

• Any news on this boy that I'm missing. The arse has fallen out his price lately, I'm planning to hold anyway but was wondering if everyone else know what I don't?

• His drop is madness this kid has another big rise in him soon no doubt, I’m topping up.

• @FarkeBall-Index He's may have another big rise... if he plays! Otherwise he will probably just continue to nose dive like we have been seeing.

Best case scenario for holders i'd say is that he gets more playing time now as PSG wrap up the league, and then follows many of the other former PSG academy players and leaves.

• @JaySaul first goal for PSG and boom, look at Cherki went up a pound with 2 goals in a cup game there is huge buzz on him any sniff of it will get people on

• @JaySaul said in Adil Aouchiche:

@FarkeBall-Index He's may have another big rise... if he plays! Otherwise he will probably just continue to nose dive like we have been seeing.

Best case scenario for holders i'd say is that he gets more playing time now as PSG wrap up the league, and then follows many of the other former PSG academy players and leaves.

Bet case scenario will be if he goes to Manchester United for free in the summer :D (it will not be the first player taken from PSG for example Aliou Traore. They do it quite often, last year they got Hannibal Mejbri from Monaco) i can see this happening!

• Picking up today, are their rumours of him starting the cup game tomorrow? Had a look online but can't spot owt

• There is a likelihood that he will feature tomorrow, but if he doesn’t then he will start in the weekend league fixture with the CL game next week.

After seeing youth players price boom after a match it is still the right time to get on the Adil train again

• Yep I bought more tonight. Hopefully he gets some game time in the next couple of matches.

• First time in for him. I hope I've not missed the boat

• Fill your boots only way is up

• Not in the squad tonight... until they solve the problem with his contract I don’t see a big rise in him short term... it can come only if he signs a new contract soon