Anyone having a tougher week so far?

• Opinions appreciated/welcomed

0_1582285566334_F1C3199A-04AD-4E73-8B0A-6AAD343EC908.png

• @Kemo20 I have 8 of the same players but I have an 80 player port and have had good gains elsewhere. You make less with a diverse port generally but also it helps when one sector of the market is falling. Don’t panic they’ll have their moment in the sun 👍🏻

• What’s the deal with Cherki’s drop?

• Down 1% myself in the last 7 days, first time in the 7 weeks i have been on here that i have been down.

• On Sabitzer as well. Watched the spurs game seemed to be playing in a deeper role and not taking set pieces which isn't the best. But he looked quality. Hopefully will progress in the CL and also has the Euros I will be holding him.

• @Chilling-Rick

A 9p drop on a £3.93 player isn't much.

I happen to think Cherki is a good player but some may be of the mind that his price is already quite high and that it could be a while before another significant rise will be had. Some youngsters will go up and up(Haaland) but others will tumble (Brewster was £3.72 in July with lots of hype almost everywhere but is now sitting at £2.13 as an example). At this price I imagine some people are reducing their risk as it is unknown to some degree if and how long it will take for Cherki to reach the levels needed to become a £5 or £6 player.

• @Gregolocky I’d ideally like a 25 man port but relying on profits to diversify! Tbh I get the youth drop if they ain’t playing but they will make their losses back when they break into the team! The Neymar and Sabitizer Kostic and Chouiar drops absoloutely baffles me though 🤷‍♂️

• reached a new all time high on the 19th...now that high has gone back to where i was previously...pb holds are having a stinker!

i have been winning regular divs, so cap app dep must be much worse than it looks, as the divs are plugging the holes.

However, been here before several times last year and then there was always a big bounce to get back on track with PB players. PB player cycles are the most reliable.

• @Westy yeah got 3 players in the sell queue that I just can’t shift as Id be wanting to look at more PB holds although they seem to be dropping too 🙈

• @Kemo20 Sabitzer from what i can tell has one trader with a huge amount listing and de listing hes been jumping up and down 5 or 6p instantly so im not overly concerned but definitely seems someone with 5000 of him is unsure if he wants to sell or not

• @Black-wolf haha I think it’s the same with Rodrygo and Tanganga seem to have same drops and rises! Leipzig could be the dark horses of Champs League and think Austria could surprise a few at Euros too so not too concerned with my loss with him

• @NewUser509988 said in Anyone having a tougher week so far?:

On Sabitzer as well. Watched the spurs game seemed to be playing in a deeper role and not taking set pieces which isn't the best. But he looked quality. Hopefully will progress in the CL and also has the Euros I will be holding him.

He seemed to be everywhere at once and can distribute the ball on a similar level to TAA and KDB

• @Kemo20 said in Anyone having a tougher week so far?:

@Black-wolf haha I think it’s the same with Rodrygo and Tanganga seem to have same drops and rises! Leipzig could be the dark horses of Champs League and think Austria could surprise a few at Euros too so not too concerned with my loss with him

He’s a very solid hold especially considering his price and his age

• I think your portfolio is fine, if a little on the "young player" side. Not too many chances of PB divs.

The only player you hold that I would be looking to drop is Malinovskyi. Genuinely don't see why people hold a 26 year old who has started 6 league games all season and costs over £1. So many better options at a lower price who actually get in their club team.

• @BradD appreciate the reply! He is a euro hold because of the role he plays for national side it’s usually between him and zinchenko for PB he’s actually performed well in the brief gametime he’s had but Atalanta playing well to be fair so he’s not had a run in team thought the money they paid for him he would get more games

• @Kemo20
    That's the reason I hold him. One of the main men for Ukraine and will feature at Euro 2020. The lack of game time at Atalanta is frustrating but I am hoping something will give over the summer. Either he'll force himself into the starting 11 or he'll move on to another PB league. I can't imagine he'll be happy to be a bit-part player as we head into the 2020/21 season.

• @BradD said in Anyone having a tougher week so far?:

I think your portfolio is fine, if a little on the "young player" side. Not too many chances of PB divs.

The only player you hold that I would be looking to drop is Malinovskyi. Genuinely don't see why people hold a 26 year old who has started 6 league games all season and costs over £1. So many better options at a lower price who actually get in their club team.

This game is all about opinions and thats what makes the index so fascinating.

I think Malinovskyi is one of the safest holds on the index at present.

His IPO was around 75p.

He is first 11 for the national side and will represent Ukraine at the Euros.

He is only an injury/suspension away from replacing Ilicic or Gomez in that Atalanta side (which is still in the Champions League).

At the end of the season, both Ilicic and Gomez will be on the wrong side of 32. They won't go on forever and Malinovskyi is the ready made replacement.

He loves a long range effort and has already performed admirably in the little game time he has been given this season. Goal scoring midfielders are worth their weight in gold.

I see far more positives than negatives with this guy.

• I've been saying for months sabitzer has nowhere near the set pieces he once did.
    Don't catch a falling knife....

• @Tom77 said in Anyone having a tougher week so far?:

I've been saying for months sabitzer has nowhere near the set pieces he once did.
    Don't catch a falling knife....

Wise words ... 👍

Don't suppose you have any other relative index/kitchen related safety advice for the forum? 🤣😉

• Looks like you have some great holds, nothing to worry about. I had a tough Jan but have recovered all that now. Its just the index, peaks and troughs but a general upward trend. Rodrygo is my 2nd biggest hold think he will drop further as his game time will be limited but im a long term trader and will continue to top up. In 3 years time ive 100% confidence that he will be much higher growth of the player and growth of the index will work in his favour.