Please sell your Messi futures now 😂

• @9stevo said in Please sell your Messi futures now 😂:

can't understand people's attitude to him yeah he's the wrong side of 30 but he can go on winning massive divs for the next few years!

Absolutely Steve! I said he will return at least £4 to £5 over the next 2 years. Pb king and Mb magnet. I think the new media system will suit him also. Messi is mentioned in articles all the time. Expect mb points for ‘he scored that one like Messi’, ‘possibly the new Messi’ and ‘who does he think he is? Messi?’ 🐐🐐🐐🥳🥳🥳

• @Sol are you suggesting that in the new system he will get credit for the name Messi alone and it won't need to be his full name as it is now??

• @9stevo yes! I am! That’s the general consensus! Even articles for Doncaster rovers have ‘thinks he’s Messi’ in their news 😂 🥳🐐

• @9stevo Hopefully its like that, as those with one name (Neymar) are favoured currently

• @Sol oooo that'd be great, he should get the credit for things that clearly reference him (as should everyone!) and not lose the media because they don't use his first name as well. I put this on the survey that it wasn't a fair system as players like Neymar etc have an advantage. Just credit the guy they're talking about with the media reference!!

• @Smak1991 something else to consider is when all the nay sayers are saying ‘sell before the euro’s’ remember that EVERY article will be saying ‘imagine if Messi was playing for -insert country name here-’ 🥳

• The thing is Sol, a blatant pump of a thread like this isn't even required mate - Messi keeps on delivering on the pitch with absolute regularity, and MB follows him.

Whereas I saw this on Twitter...
    0_1582388299066_Screenshot_2020-02-22-16-02-26-1.png
    Holders of the current FI King clutching at straws to justify his coronation.

It should really be Messi at the top, no qualms.

• @ScouseSte not pumping at all, as I’m NOT selling! I’m just bringing the facts back into peoples minds. It is important for the index to look realistic and having Messi firmly in the top 10 will help the new investors confidence.

• @Sol said in Please sell your Messi futures now 😂:

@ScouseSte not pumping at all, as I’m NOT selling! I’m just bringing the facts back into peoples minds. It is important for the index to look realistic and having Messi firmly in the top 10 will help the new investors confidence.

No mate, I'm not saying you are looking to sell. What my point was that people who own Sancho are clutching at straws to justify him being the most expensive player on the index whereas our boy Messi proves he is undervalued week in week out.
    People are trying too hard to convince others that certain players are worth buying - Messi convinces people on merit alone 😊

• Can’t believe people aren’t IS’ing Messi after he’s scored a hat trick.

• Been busy, only just seen the score and his rise......can anyone confirm whether his rise was people delisting or has there been lots of buys going through the ticker?

• @Ddr some buying, some delisting for the dividends later.

• 4 for the GOAT!!!

4 for the GOAT!!!

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• whoever sells messi is an absolute tool unless its the end of your 3 year hold...because of what league ronaldos in messi is the only one literally capable of doin this most weeks...granted not the messi of a few years ago but can still do it

• I agree. Everyone should sell up now as he doesn't have the euro's!!!😉

• I’m down quite a lot on Messi as I bought 100 @6.72 at near peak and have been tempted to just take the loss but when he keeps winning divs like this it’s hard for me to decide.

• I thought you get extra points for being on the winning side? Messi hasn’t received the points yet?!? Am I missing something?

• @Sol those points are applied as soon as you take the lead. The only ones applied at full time are points for a clean sheet (I think and I’m sure someone will correct if I’m wrong 😂)

@Sol those points are applied as soon as you take the lead. The only ones applied at full time are points for a clean sheet (I think and I’m sure someone will correct if I’m wrong 😂)

Correct

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.