Value at Koln (Uth, Cordoba, Kainz)

• Kolns form since mid December has been excellent. They have won 6 of the last 8
    with the 2 defeats coming against Bayern and Dortmund. They have scored 19 goals in those 8 matches.

Now that relegation fears seem to have disappeared (for the time being at least). I think 3 of their attackers offergood potential cap app and IPD value.

Mark Uth £0.92
    Uth is my favourite of the 3 i have listed. He has played 5 matches for Koln since joining from Schalke on loan in January. In those 5 games he has returned a goal or an assist in each including a goal against each of Bayern and Dortmund.
    He takes set pieces and scored a free kick in Kolns 5-0 away win on Saturday.
    On current form he is one of the best IPD buys i have seen and cant see him being below £1 for long.

Jhon Cordoba £0.69
    Cordoba flirted with winning pb dividends on Saturday having scored 2 and assisting 1 scoring a PB score of 242. This was his second 200+ pb score in his last 5 matches. I doubt there are many players under £1 that can say that let alone under £0.70. He has 5 goals in his last 5 appearances. Again given Kolns goalscoring form in particular he appears quite underpriced.

Florian Kainz £0.44
    Kainz' price has been suppressed due to recurring injuries in the first half of the season which prevented him getting a run in the team. On Saturday he scored twice and assisted once. He was also taking corners. He recorded a 200 PB score. He has a good shot at making the Euros with Austria and, if he nails down his spot in the team which I expect he will after his strong performance on Saturday, he is easily a 60-80p player with another good showing.

Koln have a series of generous fixtures including Paderborn next Friday which will give the three players a chance to sparkle against the worst side in the Bundesliga with a little more market attention due to the scarcity of matches that night.

As is probably clear I am balls deep in Koln...

• I wouldn't argue against any of those 3 tbf, I hold Cordoba & Kainz. Uth looks in good from too so will be researching more into him.

As for one of the best IPD holds I suggest you look at Joao Pedro of Cagliari who arguably is the best of them all. 65p for a player who throughout the whole season is averaging a goal or an assist every 135 mins playing for an average side in Seria A. No player under £1 and under the age of 30 has a better g&a record.

• Kainz really has gone under the radar until now. I'm in for 500. Easy money 👍🏻

• Kainz looks like a good hold with room to go up. I've now added him to my 'bargain punt' slot in my port alongside Fedor Chalov.

• @Barkez_86 I managed to get on for his IPDs, Returned over 10% on one day. After Schalke’s battering last weekend I think he’s a good hold for now, can’t really go wrong at the price he is

• Just to add to my original post. Kolns nice game next Friday v Paderborn (bottom of the league) is preceded by Schalke at home on Saturday. Schalke lost 5-0 to Leipzig last weekend without a win in 3 having scored 1 goal and failing to beat Paderborn and Mainz.

Expect Koln to win comfortably at home on the sides respective form.

• this seems an appropriate thread to mention Salih Özcan (71p) - hes getting some attention on the forum now - he should be in the first team at koln next year after a successful loan spell. just the type of player they are lacking IMO

• @G27 agree. Holding a small number myself. Watched him a couple of times and like what I see, could definitely offer something to the Koln squad next season

• @NewUser477323 said in Value at Koln (Uth, Cordoba, Kainz):

Kolns form since mid December has been excellent. They have won 6 of the last 8
    with the 2 defeats coming against Bayern and Dortmund. They have scored 19 goals in those 8 matches.

Now that relegation fears seem to have disappeared (for the time being at least). I think 3 of their attackers offergood potential cap app and IPD value.

Mark Uth £0.92
    Uth is my favourite of the 3 i have listed. He has played 5 matches for Koln since joining from Schalke on loan in January. In those 5 games he has returned a goal or an assist in each including a goal against each of Bayern and Dortmund.
    He takes set pieces and scored a free kick in Kolns 5-0 away win on Saturday.
    On current form he is one of the best IPD buys i have seen and cant see him being below £1 for long.

Jhon Cordoba £0.69
    Cordoba flirted with winning pb dividends on Saturday having scored 2 and assisting 1 scoring a PB score of 242. This was his second 200+ pb score in his last 5 matches. I doubt there are many players under £1 that can say that let alone under £0.70. He has 5 goals in his last 5 appearances. Again given Kolns goalscoring form in particular he appears quite underpriced.

Florian Kainz £0.44
    Kainz' price has been suppressed due to recurring injuries in the first half of the season which prevented him getting a run in the team. On Saturday he scored twice and assisted once. He was also taking corners. He recorded a 200 PB score. He has a good shot at making the Euros with Austria and, if he nails down his spot in the team which I expect he will after his strong performance on Saturday, he is easily a 60-80p player with another good showing.

Koln have a series of generous fixtures including Paderborn next Friday which will give the three players a chance to sparkle against the worst side in the Bundesliga with a little more market attention due to the scarcity of matches that night.

As is probably clear I am balls deep in Koln...

Kainz has had a nice rise this week, I bought some after you highlighted him 👍

• @Woody yep he’s on set pieces and just whipped in an assist. Criminally underpriced still.

• Another top performance from THE form team in the Bundesliga.

Florian Kainz and Elvis Rexhbecaj again impressing.

• DON’T forget ‘skipper’

• I hope some were able to take advantage of these suggestions. All up considerably.

Given Koln have Paderborn (bottom) on a 3 game Bronze day on Friday I reckon each have got at least another 5-10% in them in the lead up to the match. Particularly Kainz and Uth have real sentiment building.

I have finally become more disciplined and have benefited from the obvious that buying a few days before a flavour of the month type player's next game is a real difference maker. With people already looking for the next pb games this week, now is the time for the Koln boys.

• @NewUser477323 I certainly did, got on Kainz, nice assist and CA on the back of it, will hold until Euros

• 0_1583181697444_Screenshot_20200302-204109.jpg

Bornauw is another who after considerable watching I've decided to get involved with. A goalscoring defender with 5 goals this season. Still only 20, good build and lots of scope for improvement. Add that to the fact the Belgian centre halves aren't getting any younger he might not be too far away from a call up having played at 21s level. Euros might come too soon but good option in an in form koln team and some solid pb scores with potential to be linked with a move in the summer as he ticks a lot of boxes.

Anyone who watches koln regularly have any opinions on him?

• @Gazz127 I’ve loaded up on rexhbecaj, 22 years old, starting to get more and more game time and has been important in the good run Koln have had. For a young player who can clearly play well in the bundesliga judging by his whoscored rating I think it’s pretty great value

• Mark Uth still tremendous value for me. Been a revelation since joining on loan.

Stats so far for Koln (from 5 games):
    • 3 goals
    • 2 assists
    • 3.2 key passes pg
    • 6.8 crosses pg
    • 139.6 PB avg

• @TransfersFI I agree with this. Hes got a hell of a lot going for him as a PB forward. Fits the matrix extremely well and ppl are paying half as much again for centre forwards to win IPD's. I spotted him early but took my time getting on board sadly, never mind could be just on the cusp of gaining more widespread recognition

• Agree there is some value at Koln at the moment, I quite like the look of Bornauw for a longer term hold...young, tall and a defender capable of scoring.

• @Pwaca Just started 2 games for Koln that they won 3-0 and 5-0 respectively.
    Got an assist in each game and watched last weekend against Schalke and was impressed.

Big chances for Koln players in the Friday game going on form at least.