Position changes

• So.... With no rhyme, reason or warning.... Position changes have just happened.. Maybe to drum up commission to pay for the SMDP mistake.

I'd be cautious... One major beneficiary right now is orsolini move to fwd. One major down is ounas from fwd to mid.

There's some question if somehow an old feed has been picked up... Because orsolini was a fwd before... And ounas was a mid... And ounas club has reverted to napoli..

Beware this change could be reverted at any moment!

Anyone else spotted other position changes?

• Zaniolo now central midfielder 👀👀👀

• @Vespasian32

Kimmich?? 🤣🤣 😉

• @johnboywalker that's the weird thing... The obvious ones that people are shouting loudest about are untouchable.. Saka and Davies, kimmich, gnabry, Rashica, sancho etc.

• @Vespasian32 i doubt FI have much to do with it. It will be opta’s data feed. I was checking out Opta’s site a few weeks ago and literally any business can register with them and recieve their data and live feeds meaning i doubt they are overly concerned about upsetting one such as FI whereas many othe mr companies likely welcome the regular updates

• @Vespasian32

It's a joke.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the changes so far ... 👍👍

• Orsolini Mid to fwd
    Sansome Mid to fwd
    Ounas FWD to MID
    Pussetto MID to FWD
    K Prince Boateng FWD to MID
    Piazon FWD to MID
    Pjaca FWD to MID

I'm getting sick of the bets changing mid bet, even though on this occasion I profit from it. Can appreciate FI are still maturing but competitors and similar football games are very slick and simple in their rules and changes only being made out of season once a year!

• @Westy i was hust about to list these as theres been a few changes i got a notification from index gain about them just after 2pm

• @Black-wolf think there the ones I've seen so far... No idea what triggered these though... No new squad lists for Europe etc, not transfers etc, @Vespasian32 could be right with it being a mistake/old coding

• @Black-wolf said in Position changes:

@Vespasian32 i doubt FI have much to do with it. It will be opta’s data feed. I was checking out Opta’s site a few weeks ago and literally any business can register with them and recieve their data and live feeds meaning i doubt they are overly concerned about upsetting one such as FI whereas many othe mr companies likely welcome the regular updates

I know opta is the master data... But ounas moved to nice weeks ago and was listed as fwd. I doubt opta changed it today? I don't know if we can see live opta data? And even if they change it... Its within FI power to come out and say they will only activate their feed once a season at a certain date... Or even daily/weekly at a set time.?!

• @Vespasian32 said in Position changes:

I know opta is the master data...

This is the main source of the problem - UNCERTAINTY not just who is responsible but how it's implemented & (NOT) announced. Other than knowing OPTA is the ultimate source does anyone have any idea of how these things are decided? or when? Just to sneak them out & claim nether knowledge nor responsibility appears far too amateur & irresponsible an approach for potentially very significant decisions that affect a £multi million platform.

I have no particular effected players, that I know about!, yet am at a loss to explain how FI senior management can think this is an acceptable way to do business.

• @Vespasian32 ah fair enough id say you’re right then it has to be an FI cock up. I had only looked at positional changes but wasn’t aware of the team changes also

• None of yesterday's position changes will stick. It looks like a data corruption issue to me with old data being picked up hence some of the players changing to old clubs as well. It's happened before with Rodrygo when he won PB, and happened recently with Vlasic going to a forward and Everton before reverting a few days later to mid and CSKA Moscow.
    I fully expect to see all those that changed yesterday reverted back again within a few days.

• @janner73 same, communication blackout so far...

• @Vespasian32 They probably haven't even noticed lol

• @Vespasian32 said in Position changes:

I'd be cautious... One major beneficiary right now is orsolini move to fwd. One major down is ounas from fwd to mid.
    There's some question if somehow an old feed has been picked up... Because orsolini was a fwd before... And ounas was a mid... And ounas club has reverted to napoli..
    Beware this change could be reverted at any moment!

And as @janner73 predicted...

Changed back today. People who bought orsolini as fwd or sold ounas as a mid... Royally screwed over.

• @Vespasian32 It was so obvious right. you called it, I called it. Orsolini back to £1.80 by the end of the day im sure.

• @Vespasian32 Nice increase on the spread on Orsolini as well. Any one who wants to IS needs to do so at the £1.80 he was before the change :)

• @janner73 said in Position changes:

@Vespasian32 Nice increase on the spread on Orsolini as well. Any one who wants to IS needs to do so at the £1.80 he was before the change :)

Or did....spread changed back again.

• It's fine for folks like us that understand the incompetence of those running the platform, who recognised the positional changes were likely an error, but for others, especially the newbies, its completely unfair and unacceptable.

Oh and don't get me started on the technical market sell issues from last night!! 🤯

Neither of these problems directly effected me, but I can't help thinking that lessons are never learned by these guys, and probably never will be.

The lunatics have been running this asylum for far too long now ... 🤪