Who is starting to look value?

• With a lot of non bruno holders (myself included) secretly crying themselves to sleep think they've missed the boat (or in my case too stubborn to get back on as I sold at £6).

Who is now looking better and better value the higher sancho and bruno go? (Put a bit of description of why for non holders/new starters)

I'll go first..

Grealish - definite transfer, England call up/start, good PB player anyway, good media pull

• Im currently building up my position in Rashford. Bruno will have a big impact on him and these two together will play well. I expect Bruno’s price will pull up Rashford’s. Think KDB and Sterling but this will be Uniteds version so arguably a lot more valuable in FI terms

• @Black-wolf said in Who is starting to look value?:

Im currently building up my position in Rashford. Bruno will have a big impact on him and these two together will play well. I expect Bruno’s price will pull up Rashford’s. Think KDB and Sterling but this will be Uniteds version so arguably a lot more valuable in FI terms

100% Rashford is so under priced, no reason he shouldn’t be same price as sterling really. Apparently could be back ahead of schedule too

• His price is already a little too high at this stage of his career but for me I think Foden is going to be massive in the coming years.

He’s been patient and has improved his game, while taking the minutes on offer. You can see that Pep and the other players rate him and yesterdays final showed for me that he’s getting better and better all the time.

With David Silva winding down, I think he’ll start to feature much more next season and by 2021/22 season he’ll be one of the big guns on here.

• Milik looking a tasty price, but not because of the Bruno fest

• The two that jump out to me are Rashford and Jota. Jota should hit £3 before the Euros and Rashford £6, both can maintain thier value and provide divs in the medium term.

• Depay has looked value for a long time

• Rashford and hazard for mid to long term

• Rashford for sure

• A more “out there” option for the long term would be Donyell Malen at PSV @ 2.46 - (I hold)

Price is down due to his injury which may end up keeping him out of the Euros for Netherlands, but scored 17 goals in 25 games in all comps before getting injured in December.

Has links with moves to PSG and Juve too in last few weeks.

Unlikely to be fit for the Euros, but if he did make it he could rise a lot from his current price.

I hold some but will be topping up too

• Not really got the full season fit without Euros but Dybala looks good value to me at £3.32 for the next 6 months going into next season.

Either he stays at Juve next year in an increased role with Ronaldo fading...or he gets linked to Europe's big PB teams over summer (United).
    Such a good PB player if he gets closer to 90mins every week.

• 1-10 Kane, going to dominate dividends from when he returns until the end of the euros, good age, long time excellent MB and PB dividend returns.

11-20 Rashford, most undervalued of all IMO, great age, proven dividend returner, ideal United/England MB, much improved PB this season, big cap app potential, ticks every box.

• There has been a constant stream of small purchases going through tonight for Rashford tonight (30/50 the odd 100) lots of traders topping up or getting a position on him as sales come through in the queue.

It looks like he is gathering real momentum now.....

• @Advinculas-Index good stuff. During December and January i really started to feel like id lost my way on the index as if i couldnt make heads or tails of the market but this last month has been good for me and feels like ive got a grasp on it again and this helps to reinforce that feeling

• Dom C Lewin £3.50 come Euros...💰

• David Brooks - has been left behind price wise due to his injury. Close to a return from injury and will make the Wales squad if he proves his fitness. Once back to his best, he's easily a £3+ player in today's market.

• Kimmich (I hold) is starting to look value having dropped to 3.90. Only 24/25, playing for Bayern in midfield who could go far in CL, scoring and assisting, getting decent PB scores (circumstances of the game robbed him on Sat) and Euros with Germany. May top up with of my SMD winnings!

• @Sped said in Who is starting to look value?:

Kimmich (I hold) is starting to look value having dropped to 3.90. Only 24/25, playing for Bayern in midfield who could go far in CL, scoring and assisting, getting decent PB scores (circumstances of the game robbed him on Sat) and Euros with Germany. May top up with of my SMD winnings!

Tempted to pump some into him. Does look decent value, but im not sure his PB peaks are coming out …. always seems to be just off winning (possibly due to moving to that defensive CM postion rather than RB?)

• Join the biggest #footballindex Whatsapp group chat ! 🚀

To share tips, keep on top of relevant breaking news, alerts and everything else #footballindex related ⚽️💰

Promotion of “pumping and dumping” will not be tolerated ❌
    Forcing your opinions upon others and bullying will not be tolerated ❌

DM me your number to be added on Twitter @ FIbigcheese or private message me on here 📲

• I still see Camavinga as value, expecting either a transfer to a better team or playing CL with Rennes next season. Currently playing week in week out at 17, posting PB scores over 100 week in week out. Only going to improve, huge talent. Links to dortmund where I think he could develop massively.