WESTY on the HWAH Podcast πŸŽ™

• This week I’ll be joined by @Westy πŸŽ™

β–ͺ️5 Figure Port, 50% profit πŸ’°
    β–ͺ️Previously purely data driven but has changed his ways... for the better? πŸ‘€
    β–ͺ️A stubborn MF which has its pros and cons on FI πŸ“ˆ

Questions/topics below would be appreciated πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Thanks for everything lads 😘

• Why did he change his ways? πŸ€”

πŸ‘

• I've got this mateπŸ‘€. He's adopted a long term project to back 4 budget end players to double their money over a 12 month period. After 3 months, 3 of these players were found to be what can only be described as a Maja Disappointment. Thankfully for my mate he's invested in a plucky young Italian chap who is dazzling in the lower reaches of the Serie B so it's not all bad. But all in all it's a strategy perhaps that mΓ ybe needs a tweak or 3.

My question would be though. Have you ever successfully held players for over a year? It's not something I've done to date but often regret selling players too early and wish I'd had the patience to take a long term view.

• With the disasters of the IPO and market sell tech issues, do you have confidence in FI's long-term future? They've been silent on how they're going to resolve these issues.

• Do you think the forum should have a 'block' function like Twitter? πŸ€”

I certainly wish they did....

• Looking forward to hearing @Westy speak. Top man.

Would you say the need for transparency with both MB and PB rankings should be at the top of FI's to do list? What are your thoughts on how this transparency should be achieved? Will there come a time where failures to nail this becomes a real danger to us all?

• @Ericali said in WESTY on the HWAH Podcast πŸŽ™:

Do you think the forum should have a 'block' function like Twitter? πŸ€”

I certainly wish they did....

But Eric, if that happened, we might as well just have a Skype chat between the two of us ... as you would have nobody left to converse with!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Question for Westy ... what's the best piece of advice you have received in your time on the forum? Oh, and what's the worst?? (Don't name and shame though)πŸ€”

• If you were a jam filled donut, which flavour jam would it be?

• @Ericali Have you ever tried a forum called 'Word Document?' You just type your text and sit there and admire your text all day. No one ever disagrees with you. It's awesome.Having said that there is one chap on there you might cross swords with. He's called Spellcheck. But don't worry I think you can block him😊

• Eric will not rip trolls a new arsehole any more - for the good of the forum.

He lets history prove his prophecies correct. πŸ‘Ό

Why did he change his ways? πŸ€”

πŸ‘

something to do with being visited one xmas eve by the ghosts of Adam Cole,Andy-M and Cilla Black and then
    feeling compelled to go out and by a Goose for a 7 year old Tim Sherwood (who was tiny then IIRC)

Eric will not rip trolls a new arsehole any more - for the good of the forum.

He lets history prove his prophecies correct. πŸ‘Ό

All hail the great Ericali. Lest he never be forgotten. His name, soon to be immortalised alongside other great prophets and those gifted with 'the sight' ...

Jim Jones, Charlie Manson and Joseph Smith spring to mind!? πŸ€”πŸ€£

Ahhhh the banter ... πŸ₯°

• @johnboywalker the cult of Ericali, who's followers are showered with riches beyond their wildest dreams..... πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

They just need to be awakened.

So, will they choose the red pill or the blue pill? πŸ€”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@johnboywalker the cult of Ericali, who's followers are showered with riches beyond their wildest dreams..... πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

They just need to be awakened.

So, will they choose the red pill or the blue pill? πŸ€”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If Pogba is the question ... Maja is the answer! 🀣

• Question - do you find it frustrating when forum topics get hijacked to boosts other people’s own ego?

• A maths question seen as your a teacher. For the simpletons out there really this one. πŸ‘

A) You have a Β£6 player who increases to Β£8

OR

B) You have a Β£1 player who increases to Β£1.50

You have the same money invested in both - which gives you the greater returns? πŸ€”

Thank you.

A maths question seen as your a teacher. For the simpletons out there really this one. πŸ‘

A) You have a Β£6 player who increases to Β£8

OR

B) You have a Β£1 player who increases to Β£1.50

You have the same money invested in both - which gives you the greater returns? πŸ€”

Thank you.

Is this a question or crossfire from the Capital Appreciation Post? It can be very confusing.

• @IRISHFI

Great guest, thank you!! Looking forward to this one. Two questions for @Westy.

1 - He has created some of the most useful and informative threads on the forum, including the 20p thread, 40p thread and the quick market sell thread. I, and probably many others, owe Westy a beer for some of the tips we have got from these threads. Which of his threads is he most pleased with and what was the best tip he has picked up from these threads?

2- Westy openly trades the long game for dividends. What is his dividends to commission ratio? Or dividends, plus bonuses, to commission ratio?

@IRISHFI keep up the good work and hope rehab is going well. Hope you spend a bit more time discussing the platform instead of talking about Twitter on this show.

• @Martyn-B said in WESTY on the HWAH Podcast πŸŽ™:

keep up the good work and hope rehab is going well. Hope you spend a bit more time discussing the platform instead of talking about Twitter on this show.

πŸ—‘
    πŸ˜‚

• @Vespasian32 It was constructive criticism!! Usually a good listen and happy to hear random tangents. I just couldn't care less about the Twitter in jokes and bickering amongst the FI Twitter zoo group. Pump the platform, not Twitter or Morrisons!!