best mid term risers under £1.50?

• who would be your best bets for a mid term punt who are.now under £1.50? i like basic and might top up. plus anthony cacic

• @NewUser485810 I am genuinely of the belief that Denis Zakaria will get a big transfer in the next 2 seasons. Once he does, his value improves dramatically

• @Moukoko cheers.im glad ive got him. he has eoros too. ive only got 3 shares so may top up

• Axel Tuanzebe, under a £1 just come back to fitness. United have a lot of games coming up too and one good performance he could easily be £1.30 based on what's happened in this round of the FA cup

• Steven Beeghuis - 57p

Listed as a forward, he has scored 14 and assisted 7 from the wing this season for Feyenoord.

Will be on the plane for the Euros, and with Depay and Maalen injured he might not be far off a starting place.

Mino Raiolo is his agent, so I expect him to make a move to a PB league in the summer.

Scored a hat trick and got an assist in 55 minutes last night to send Feyenoord to the final of the Dutch cup.

• thanks for the info

• Carol Eiting - £1.11 - Ajax

Came through the youth ranks as the same bunch of players that got Ajax to champs league semi's last year but has spent the best part of 2 years out with injury. Now back playing regularly for Ajax.

Takes set pieces and seems really suited to PB. Was on for top midfielder last Thursday before his goal was taken away.

• Emile Smith-Rowe 1.46 - earning rave reviews on loan at Huddersfield.

• Looking at Xhakas pb scores I really think he’s undervalued especially with Switzerland possible dark horses of the euros

• I think Aleksandar Mitrovic (£1.21) has a big transfer in him this summer. Proven PL goalscorer who is too good for the championship. I believe he has been promised he can leave if Fulham don't get promoted, and I have a sneaky suspicion that even if they do make it back to the PL, he will be highly sought after by the numerous big clubs who are desperate for a striker: Spurs already linked with him, Aubameyang potentially leaving Arsenal, City need reinforcement for an aging Aguero, Liverpool already linked with Werner, United hitting up the bargain bin for Ighalo in January. Plus potential Euros if Serbia make it past Norway.

The writing is on the wall. Could easily double in price over summer.

• @DillyDong I agree he has a good move in him and is probably undervalued, but £2.50 for a guy who realistically will just be for IPDs seems a bit optimistic? Although the market doesn't always seem to be driven by dividends

• @ChazFI123 I agree with you, but when it comes to transfer speculation the market has absolutely no interest whether or not a player can top PB charts, just look at Minamino's Liverpool transfer: he peaked at £2.32. That's ridiculous for a player who was guaranteed to be a bench warmer as long as Liverpool's front three remain fit. That's just how the market works.

• Elvedi is £1.12.
    23 years old and a regular for club (probable european football next year) and country (at Euros).
    Transfer interest already, including Man City. Also good passing numbers which would please Pep!

• Another guy who could easily double in price (dependant on his situation) is Calhanloglu, proven PB scorer and turkeys main man for the Euro's. Rumours of a move to the PL and he'd comfortably be £2

• @NewUser485810
    The ones I hold and I’m actively topping up on with divs
    Maxwell Cornet - already won PB scores goals decent PB base (when playing 90 mins); likely to remain at Lyon with other departures in the summer.
    Marcel Halstenburg - currently playing CB but will move back to full back once others are back from injury.
    Konrad Lamier - dropped due to suspension but having a good partnership with Sabizter at RBL (who is my sub £2 top up player).

• @Sav2000 Halstenberg is a weird one, held through healthy profit all the way down to a minor loss.

Keep telling myself when Konate (back in training) and Orban (Captain due back April) are fit, he will move to left back and Angeliño will be dropped.

I just need someone to tell me that I'm right to think that haha! If so, he looks a hell of a bargain right now as he'll receive an immediate uplift as soon as a lineup comes out and he's named as a full back.

• @Hound your right! No in all seriously I’m in the same position but the young lad will be going back to Man City and RBL have already said they can’t afford to buy him, so I’m happy to hold and top up.

• @ChazFI123 I would have liked to have been on Hakan earlier...if you think he has potential for more growth I might jump on because he's a tidy player.

I don't know why I just don't have too much faith in Turkish players to rise that high. 🤷

• @Sav2000 Thanks mate.

Yeah, Konate is highly thought of at RBL and Orban is obviously the captain so you'd have to think one of them will take the centre back position from Halstenberg when they're back.

Forgot Angeliño is only on loan, so happy to hold and top up, especially as he'll be at the Euros with Germany.

• @Bandito a 25 year old, who's won PB 5 times, at the Euro's, potential transfer spec and even could be in the Europa League next season if he stays- for £1.29 what's not to love??