Underpriced / over sold players

• Let me know players you hold that are down on and are sure are undervalued. I’ll start with Amadou Diawara - down from 0.74 due to injury. Was vital to Roma before he got injured. Still young, plenty of potential. Hopefully can kick on when back from injury and if he does can see a big transfer from Roma

• Banned

Technically my whole port is undervalued, which is why I hold them.

• @MrWh1te 👆this

• Good idea for a thread, the one that comes instantly to mind in my port is Quincy Promes, currently 98p, I am a few pence down on him, but I genuinely feel he is undervalued, I bought for the Euros, I think injury and Ajax poor form account for his recent dip so hopefully will bounce back once International games come around again.

• For me the players im currently in the red on are

Sterling down 78p
    Parejo down 57p
    Sabitzer down 22p
    Alli down 21p
    B Silva down 10p
    Santon down 11p
    Mousset down 8p

Some very poorly timed purchases for me but im confident in the quality of all these holds, i felt they were good value when i bought them so for someone buying now i think they are even better value

• Banned

@Black-wolf
    Ouch on Sterling!

I shrunk my portfolio a lot (moving house and buying our own place) but below is my port. As above, I am sure all are under-priced, which is why I hold.

0_1583591818175_upload-63e42ffc-85b2-47e8-991f-b4111ecd1e32

• @MrWh1te yup. I was sure he was due a change in form and start impressing again and then he picked up the injury and then the euro ban came along but i think hes a good hold so i never felt like selling although wish i hadnt bought back in at his peak

• Banned

@Black-wolf I am sure he will go back up again by the summer. He is one of my favourite holds atm

• @MrWh1te going by my spreadsheet and all my previous trades involving Sterling plus the dividends he’s earned me im still slightly up on him overall

• I've got some well in ths red who I really am suprised by

Griezmann
    Ceballos
    Poulsen
    Klostermann

• Practically every Serie A player.

All of the soft people with no balls are selling them off due to the Coronavirus. As long as you're in it for the long term as you should be (and buying promising youngsters, not old players on the edge of retiring) it's free money.

• 69p on martial.

Still only 24, proven quality he’ll be back up at some point.

• @MickTurbo honestly surprised Griezmann is at the price he is considering Euros is a few months away. Even if it’s called off due to coronavirus precautions he’ll be talked about as part of a swap deal for Neymar at least I think

• Don't think many are more undervalued than Flavien Tait.

Tough start to the season with injuries which meant he was struggling to get in the team. Seems to have overcome that and is performing well again today.

Has excellent PB matrix attributes for me.

• @NewUser551681 said in Underpriced / over sold players:

Practically every Serie A player.

All of the soft people with no balls are selling them off due to the Coronavirus. As long as you're in it for the long term as you should be (and buying promising youngsters, not old players on the edge of retiring) it's free money.

Hold only Lukaku and Barella from Serie A. Both are approaching my original buy in now, +6p and +10p respectively. I hold a decent amount of big Rom but only 300 Barella as a bit of a hangover from an old strategy which considered 300 to be big numbers. I now like to deal in 500s as an absolute minimum so should Barella get within a few pence of my original buy in I'll be extremely tempted to double up

• @Andy Yep, I'm holding Griezmann as he along with TAA are my biggest drops currently, although I have not been trading long. I think I bought TAA too high at £7.01 but Griezmann I thought was a good price.

Any guesses as to how low in price these two will go potentially? And will they be worth topping up? Opinions welcomed...

• @MickTurbo I've been in and out of Barella a couple of times but he just doesn't seem to get the love and support of buyers on the index🤔
    Plus with the Italian league closed it's a big ? for me.

• @Gazz127 to be honest mate, I dumped him on that mess yesterday because it just seemed inevitable hes gonna drop and not bounce, plus zero prospect of dividends at present.

• @Kipper72 said in Underpriced / over sold players:

@Andy Yep, I'm holding Griezmann as he along with TAA are my biggest drops currently, although I have not been trading long. I think I bought TAA too high at £7.01 but Griezmann I thought was a good price.

Any guesses as to how low in price these two will go potentially? And will they be worth topping up? Opinions welcomed...

Excellent analysis 👍

Griezmann is a good price presently & you did buy TAA too high.

Least you are recognising what's happening. I would top up on any Griezmann losses & hang fire on TAA until you know what's happening next season.

He could be a good buy or a bad buy depending on if there are matrix changes.

• @MickTurbo Seriously though with a fixture pile up and dwindling prices of most Italian based players there will be big opportunities within the next few weeks.
    One to keep a serious eye on.