Zinchenko

• Thought he was on for a monster score today after watching the first 15 mins. I think he'll win PB very soon. Just frustrating that Pep rotates so much but I think he prefers him to Mendy. Looks undervalued at £1.58 with Champions League games and the Euros to come.

• It depends on the opposition as to which one we play. Zinchenko is much better on the ball but Mendy is used when we want the LB to overlap with pace and power, we will likely continue to rotate both players for the rest of the season, but i think Zinchenko will shine at the Euros, where he plays in midfield (his natural position) and plays some great football with Malinovskyi in their midfield. Ukraine are actually my tip for surprise package of the tournament after seeing their quality passing football in a 5-0 demolishing of Serbia. Said the same about Russia in 2008, if Ukraine have a tournament anywhere near as successful as them, we will be on to a winner.

• He’s such a good footballer. I love him at left back but I think he could be a dark horse to compete with Foden next season for David Silva’s place in the team.

I can see him shining in the Euros too! Fingers are crossed for him because he seems like a nice lad as well.

• You can tell Pep really likes him. Yesterday he had the most touches and passes in the first 20/30 minutes. Even when he's playing LB you see him drift into CM with Otamendi moving more out to the left. If he can add a few assists to his game then he will soon be very valuable on here as a DEF. He is so versataile so I could see him moving between LB and CM. Hopefully will have a really good Euros aswell.