What will happen with Sancho?

• Genuinely still can’t believe Sancho is at the price he is currently - almost touching £10 when his PB is ok but isn’t anything to shout about, his price is basically built on a move to Utd which isn’t even a guarantee yet his price has still reached as high.

If he doesn’t go to Utd, where will he go? And is there going to be a mass sell off if it becomes clear he isn’t going to Utd?

• I view him as the index’s poison chalice. If he doesn’t move to Utd, expect a drop. A significant drop. Yes, he will have the media all over him for a month or 2, and then what? It will be a game of ‘when should I sell’ after that. Even if he did sign for Utd, he will not be £10. £6 maybe. £7 maximum. The Sancho choo choo is one train which I’m not boarding anytime soon.

• @Sol said in What will happen with Sancho?:

I view him as the index’s poison chalice. If he doesn’t move to Utd, expect a drop. A significant drop. Yes, he will have the media all over him for a month or 2, and then what? It will be a game of ‘when should I sell’ after that. Even if he did sign for Utd, he will not be £10. £6 maybe. £7 maximum. The Sancho choo choo is one train which I’m not boarding anytime soon.

Agree with this, actually at Utd he does not hold his price, he won’t be as effective as Bruno as a mid. Change to a forward and he’s double the price of rashford, the sums just don't add up. Whoever sells at the peak of transfer is winning this one.

• The most recent rise has Euro 2020 cancellation partially built in too IMO, with potential of media madness June - Aug he could be well priced as I'd expect him to be getting divs most days, especially if they pay top 5 or even more. Tomorrows announcement may say some short spikes in the likely transfer stories. When (if) Euro 2020 is confirmed as on, I'd expect him to drop back down a bit.

• I think Chelsea (he supports them I believe) or Liverpool are the most likely destinations....

Someone like Salah or Mane would have to depart for Sancho to come in I would presume.

I think he would have a better chance of maintaining his price at Liverpool than Chelsea.

• @Webbinho tomorrow’s announcement??

• @Sol their contingency plan if the Euro's are cancelled.

Very likely to just be like the media madness this summer with the top 5 positions earning MB to compensate. 👍

• @Ericali wow! If they do payout top 5, can’t see Bruno not being there every single day. Other likely candidates being Neymar, Kane and Sancho.

• @Sol said in What will happen with Sancho?:

@Ericali wow! If they do payout top 5, can’t see Bruno not being there every single day. Other likely candidates being Neymar, Kane and Sancho.

The big MB kings will all get a good percentage of pay-outs over the summer.

Although personally, think it's all hot-air as they should still go-ahead. (Euro's)

But that's won't stop the market reacting to tomorrow's announcement. 👍💰

• @Ericali said in What will happen with Sancho?:

@Sol said in What will happen with Sancho?:

@Ericali wow! If they do payout top 5, can’t see Bruno not being there every single day. Other likely candidates being Neymar, Kane and Sancho.

Although personally, think it's all hot-air as they should still go-ahead. (Euro's)

Although i think sanchos price is ludicrous the announcement tomorrow could push him over £10 depending on how good the media plans for this summer look

• @Black-wolf said in What will happen with Sancho?:

@Ericali said in What will happen with Sancho?:

Although i think sanchos price is ludicrous the announcement tomorrow could push him over £10 depending on how good the media plans for this summer look

Definitely would wolf. Grabbing the popcorn to watch the trains journey from a far. Will be interesting to see the reaction when people realise they’ve got to the end of the line and there’s no more rail road.

• As soon as the Sanchoo choo train track ends... they will be boarding the Bruno ‘where we’re going, we don’t need roads’ Fernandes express! 🥳0_1583749826774_2EBE0AF6-7D83-490C-81CC-F5532750FCF1.jpeg

• Being the next world footballing superstar could hold his price up. What do you think?

• @Tom77 said in What will happen with Sancho?:

I view him as the index’s poison chalice. If he doesn’t move to Utd, expect a drop. A significant drop. Yes, he will have the media all over him for a month or 2, and then what? It will be a game of ‘when should I sell’ after that. Even if he did sign for Utd, he will not be £10. £6 maybe. £7 maximum. The Sancho choo choo is one train which I’m not boarding anytime soon.

Agree with this, actually at Utd he does not hold his price, he won’t be as effective as Bruno as a mid. Change to a forward and he’s double the price of rashford, the sums just don't add up. Whoever sells at the peak of transfer is winning this one.

Yeah I 100% agree with what you say. Competing with Bruno for PB if he stays as a midfielder, and makes Rashford look massively undervalued if he is converted to forward. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with his price

• @Le-Blanc said in What will happen with Sancho?:

Being the next world footballing superstar could hold his price up. What do you think?

That alone isn’t really enough to keep a high price on here. What do you think people will do if he doesn’t move to Utd or his PB turns out to be awful in the premier league. People aren’t going to put thousands of pounds on him if he’s just sitting there for CA and doesn’t win divs, not at such an expensive price. Plus he wouldn’t even have the added bonus of transfer spec if he has just moved. He could be the best player on the planet, but if he’s incapable of winning divs, don’t expect him to sustain a premium price

• When I first invested in him he was well over 13 quid a share. A year later I'm 120% up on him. No transfer, no dividends. That was a good investment I would say. A year or so ago the top price, if I remember correctly in the squad players was 70-something pence. It is now over 1.60. Think long. The whole market will continue to increase and Sancho will, in my opinion, stay at the very top end of that for several years to come. Don't compare his price with someone else's. Compare his price with where it will be in two years time. He will be in a top 5 side in the world, in Europe, playing regularly for England. His stats at the age of 18/19 in a top three German side are incredible. Still a good long-term bet for me.

• @Le-Blanc said in What will happen with Sancho?:

The whole market will continue to increase and Sancho will, in my opinion, stay at the very top end of that for several years to come. Don't compare his price with someone else's. Compare his price with where it will be in two years time.

That’s a weak argument at best. You could literally say the same things about most players on FI. Case and point, you could insert Rashford, Foden, Greenwood, Mbappe, Haaland, Ansu Fati, Rodrygo, Mount and your above statement will still be true - not even just hopeful young players, you could say the same about Jesus at City, Kane, Werner etc... Of course everyone’s price is going to go up if FI continues to grow. Everyone’s price is going to be higher in 2 years time compared to now. If you don’t compare player prices with each other, how can you determine who is good value or not? It just doesn’t work that way

• @Andy said in What will happen with Sancho?:

@Le-Blanc said in What will happen with Sancho?:

The whole market will continue to increase and Sancho will, in my opinion, stay at the very top end of that for several years to come. Don't compare his price with someone else's. Compare his price with where it will be in two years time.

That’s a weak argument at best. You could literally say the same things about most players on FI. Case and point, you could insert Rashford, Foden, Greenwood, Mbappe, Haaland, Ansu Fati, Rodrygo, Mount and your above statement will still be true - not even just hopeful young players, you could say the same about Jesus at City, Kane, Werner etc... Of course everyone’s price is going to go up if FI continues to grow. Everyone’s price is going to be higher in 2 years time compared to now. If you don’t compare player prices with each other, how can you determine who is good value or not? It just doesn’t work that way

Well I'm not trying to make an argument at all just give my opinion on it. Value is determined by market forces and market forces tell us Sancho is currently the most valuable player on the Index. How he will perform from here is a matter of opinion and conjecture. In my opinion his value will increase as will the others you have mentioned so that's why I hold all of them. :-)

• Wow, £9.99 he's about to become the first £10 player post SS!! 🚀🔥🥳

• Insanely overpriced 🤦‍♂️