Bellingham

• Going to £5, at Carrington today.

• @Tom77 plenty of divs to be made with this one surely and easy £5 with united involved 👍🏻🤑

• With the news his parents and Jude were at Carrington this story has solidity to it now.
    Trend for MB has gone made today so I had to do it, see what happens.

• I dodged a bullet here. Listed him at 4:30pm and the first media story was 4:39pm. Luckily I noticed large batches going through the ticker and checked why! It was a welcome relief as it’s uncanny the amount of times I’ve sold just before a spike. Was starting to think I’m cursed 😂

• @Mr-Fuzzman said in Bellingham:

I dodged a bullet here. Listed him at 4:30pm and the first media story was 4:39pm. Luckily I noticed large batches going through the ticker and checked why! It was a welcome relief as it’s uncanny the amount of times I’ve sold just before a spike. Was starting to think I’m cursed 😂

So you unlisted him?

• Any top club that isn't trying to sign him should review their transfer strategy.

I suspect that he'll leave Birmingham for circa £30m and will probably be worth £100m in 5 years time.

Even if he flops (unlikely, but you never know), £30m is nothing in today's terms. Bang average premier league players go for £20m-£25m.

• @ocs123 just look at Solanke!

• @ChazFI123 said in Bellingham:

@ocs123 just look at Solanke!

So bad that he's started injuring his own players!

• @Tom77 yeah, unlisted him. Forgot to mention that vital information with all the excitement going on!

• Kicking on now with another surge 💪🏼 I wonder if some more news has developed?

• How comfortable are we with a 16 year old being 17th most expensive player on the index and approaching £4.50.

I think the market is starting to show the 'three year bet' myth is well and truly not a factor. The youth move is based on longevity of a hold for their whole career (until they hit the dreaded late 20s wall).

• Apparently him & his parents are doing the rounds at a few clubs.

Birmingham seem to know he is leaving it's just to where. 🤔

• @Ericali with Sir Alex meeting you and your Mum and Dad to convince you to join ManU would you say no thanks?

• @Ericali I'm not a ManU fan but who is the PL club that looks on the rise to challenge for superiority over the next few seasons? Manu & Chelsea.

• @LittleFish said in Bellingham:

@Ericali I'm not a ManU fan but who is the PL club that looks on the rise to challenge for superiority over the next few seasons? Manu & Chelsea.

Yeah that’s the play, agree with you 100%. By the time he starts playing regular first team football at a top team I guess he’ll be 21/22, so in 5/6yrs time. Joining the teams looking to challenge - not saying it’s impossible but doubt Liverpool/city could keep up this level of dominance for that long. Best team to have done it in recent years is city, and even that hasn’t lasted as long as 5/6yrs

• @Andy Brandon Williams, Greenwood, Chong 19, 18 and 20 respectively, all made double digit appearances this season. If Bellingham was to join I think he’d play more than people expect, probably a similar amount to Greenwood, he’s so developed for his age, ability and physical size he’s more like a 19/20 year old. The big plusses for United are that they’ve made the first move and Ole has proven that he’ll give youth a chance, youngest average side in the league. Wouldn’t surprise me if they tried to play dirty and suggest that Chelsea have only given youth a chance cause they had to 😂😂

• The kid has scored 4 goals in 32 games in the league this season and people are confidently paying £4.52 for him???

• @LampardCulture not for me this one.

I'm happy to sit it out.

• @LampardCulture well he’s scored the same of amount of PL goals as Sancho and he’s £10+ 😉

• Almost touched a fiver a couple of weeks ago then came the news that Dortmund was his most likely destination after some Utd money had gone into him, and hes slowly regressed back towards £4.50 (I personally feel dortmund would be beneficial anyway).

Anywho, stories appearing on the live rankings this evening that Bellingham and his parents have had a meeting with OGS, and even Alex Ferguson was present. If that's true I doubt he would be wasting his time if Utd weren't gonna go all out.

Even more encouraging is the report that, rather than signing him and loaning him back, Utd are prepared to pay an extra 15m in add ons to Birmingham, such is utd's desire to integrate him straight into their own set up immediately.

This is of course paper talk, but surely this is quite encouraging, and I personally doubt they are telling flat out lies about meetings involving Sir Alex.

Things may be a out to get a bit more exciting, on both the MB front and the cap app front