Players in Port Playing in Serie A.

• Does the suspension of all football in Italy mean a plummet in the price of players playing there? Looking bad for me, Ronaldo, Ruiz, Immobile and Erickson all in my port. Would it be best to IS? Can't see anyway that the season will be finished in Italy.

• You’ve probably missed the chance to IS, I imagine a lot of people already had. I’m just going to hold through it, they’ll recover in price once they start playing again, could potentially be a lot of bronze match days for them if there’s rearranged fixtures

• Im relaxed..

I hold Eriksen, Immobile, belloti, lukaku, Ruiz, berardi

All those holds are good age, good PB/euro holds and some have potentially transfer so I'll be holding

• @Neilburnleyfan
    Hmmm just had a butchers at the spreads they are huge for ronaldo , immobile and Ruiz , depending on how much you’ve lost per future already plus at least 20p a future on IS.
    Unless you need the money out I’d hold on especially Ronaldo he and Bruno F will be huge in Euro media potentially for Portugal. Mb and Pb.
    If you do sell invest in some cheaper player so you can get more futures for money and re coup some loses. Good luck with whatever you choose 😎

• If you're on this for the long term, selling them would be mad. Now is the time to buy in (assuming you don't care about IPDs).

• Unless the season is cancelled completely then they will eventually present more value than other leagues players. Can see a rebound coming.

It's a matter of when to top up and buy in for me.

• On this I assessed my Serie A holds this morning and the spreads are just to big to make instant selling worth while to me. Spreads should also tighten once the big instant selling calms down so IS right now is doing so at the worst time. Presuming Serie A resumes in April and intends to finish the season Serie A holds may actually become a premium in a few weeks.

Fully expect another drop today, that's inevitable, up to everyone to asses there own situation and outlook but that's mine.

• @DW i agree, certainly be chances to top up if they are actually expecting to finish the season, see how it goes I guess. I'm holding, I have 5 players affected,all of which I expect to do well on the euros providing that happens.

• Serie A will finish and there will be lots of extra midweek PB matches at the end of the season to compensate. Wait for the dip to bottom out and then top up.

Coronavirus cases are already falling in China, two and a half months after the outbreak. The same is likely to happen in Italy over the next month.

People are massively over worrying when you consider that something like 3,000 people have died from Coronavirus (so far) versus 40-50 million from Spanish Flu in 1918-1920. This is despite the world population being three times larger now than it was a hundred years ago.

• Barella is the only Série A player in mine and he’s dropped a little. Not too much but still a bit.

• @ocs123 said in Players in Port Playing in Serie A.:

Serie A will finish and there will be lots of extra midweek PB matches at the end of the season to compensate. Wait for the dip to bottom out and then top up.

Coronavirus cases are already falling in China, two and a half months after the outbreak. The same is likely to happen in Italy over the next month.

China and Italy are different beasts though. The drastic measures the Chinese took are not possible in Italy - people were under constant surveillance to make sure they adhered to the quarantine, constant testing if they did go out, and even barcode entry to apartment buildings. Not to mention building bespoke CV hospitals in a matter of days. Europe does not have the government control or finances for that, let alone the will of the people to do that.

Not to mention Italy's quarantine is far less strict and still allows people to work - Italy is on the financial brink and cannot allow all workplaces and facotries to shut down. China had that leeway, especially as large parts of the country were still free from quarantine.

Italy has one of the best health services in Europe, and it is already at breaking point in many parts. There is some civil unrest already.

The saving grace is that Italy's affected areas are much less densely populated than China's were, but still all the major football clubs are in cities where authorities will be much more cautious.

Right now the best case scenario is the whole country remains under quarantine until April. That's already unprecedented. Let alone what might happen in other European countries - Germany and Spain look likely to follow Italy's infection patten.

I think some people underestimate how much of a disruption we will have to our comfortable and free way of life we've been used to over the next few months.

As I just said in the Euros thread, I see them being cancelled/postponed to 2021 and the domestic season finishing later - UEFA need to have the CL and EL qualifications sorted properly as these are far more important financially to them than the Euros.

So Im keeping all my Italian players.

• My port has around 15 players in Napoli, Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, Torino, etc. and it has been affected quite badly in the past couple weeks:

0_1583836099008_upload-43eb538e-76f1-45c6-b536-f5ca5d36bced

I am still sitting tightly, but don't really know what to do with my Serie A players. Anyone in the same position!?

• @Victory said in Players in Port Playing in Serie A.:

ino, etc. and it has been affected quite badly in the past couple weeks:

I am still sitting tightly, but don't really know what to do with my Serie A players. Anyone i

I have 23 players from Serie A (about 20% of my port) and I'm not selling any. Like injuries, they will probably come back to above their pre-CV level as people pile on again thinking they will be value.