Nabil Fekir

• Currently priced just below £3.50...I admit I’ve heard of him but don’t know a massive amount about him.

His stats from this season are great for an attacking mid/forward and he’s previously been around the £4 mark before he got injured. Is it likely that he’ll be in the France WC squad and I assume transfers will be abound (probably Arsenal as they love a French player and may lose Ramsey in the summer).

Basically what I’m asking is, is it overly optimistic to expect him to return to £4 or am I missing something here?

• Tricky one. I've held him in the past and won some PB with him, sold during this injured spell. Some people will tell you he's a PB master, others will say he's overhyped in that regard, all depends how you interpret the figures really. If he really is a major target for Arsenal and/or Liverpool this summer that should give his price a pretty big boost as it will make him a genuine MB contender too, at least until a move happens. But if the transfer rumours never really pick up steam and he misses out on the France squad or doesn't feature much at the WC (they have lots of options in those attacking positions) then I can't see why he'd rise much until next season gets going. So basically too many variables to say how much he'll rise, but I think there's very good potential if everything comes together. Also possibility of a bit of a fall, but he's had the injury-instigated price drop-off already, so unless there are complications with it I wouldn't expect him to fall much from where he is (no guarantees of course!).

• He's already taken a big hit with the injury and again when Lyon went out of the EL. I'd say he will rise now with World Cup prospects and transfer spec. Don't think he'll stay at Lyon. He is also a PB beast in my analysis at least!

• @NewUser108933 said in Nabil Fekir:

He's already taken a big hit with the injury and again when Lyon went out of the EL. I'd say he will rise now with World Cup prospects and transfer spec. Don't think he'll stay at Lyon. He is also a PB beast in my analysis at least!

My thoughts too. Hoping we’re both right on this!!!

• Fekir has been one of my better holds for pb and also capital gains before his injury. I got in from IPO. Plays in an easy league and is Lyons star man. If he stays at Lyon he'll likely score several PBs again next season and his price will go up. If he leaves to a bigger club his price will also go up. If he returns from injury in time his price will go up. Before the start of next season his price will also go up in anticipation for another good season. No brainer for me. I'll be topping up more when I have the cash available.